Pakistani News

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a buncha sorry losers these Pakis are......first they breed terrorist groups in a shithole of a country of theirs and then use their underdeveloped brains to analyse an incident like this with clear evidence indicating that these mofo terrorists came frm Pakistan.

That bearded conspiracy theory maniac is so delusional, he must be smokin weed all day ,dumb mofo. Wonder how these ppl live their stupid lives.

And that fackin dumb Parliamentarian beech is so annoying to my senses that i wanna smack the sh!t out of her.

Wats wrong with these ppl? Are they livin on the same planet? After watchin these videos im starting to believe that aliens do exist and they are in Pakistan.....Die u terrorist beeches!

LOL,

I doubt the voice of RJ, Indian TVs stopped interviewing him year ago.

The guy in the third clip "It is the beginning of the end of our country's federation", N the funny host introduces him as some Defense analyst.

Rakhi Sawant's shows are better than this...

did u see the audio feedback when she introduces that "expert".

Even crap channels like India TVhave better equipment than this , heck even my local cable news guys have better equipment. LOL

And what sort of language does she use its like a cocktail of english hindi urdu.

Naga said:
lol, one of the reasons I hardly follow the news on TV. It's mostly feeds and online news sites I follow. A crappy TV and crappier cable also helps in avoiding the idiot box :p .

Same here. I have not been in front of the idiot box for more than 5 minutes, at a stretch, in the last 6years, totaling less than 2hours.

Google New FTW!

Somebody shoot those anchors, for the sake of Humanity if nothing else.
Idiots of their peers should not be allowed to roam freely in this world. It's dangerous.

sydras said:
OT: Barkha Dutt hosted some Face the Nation programme some two days ago on NDTV. Some fellow from the audience suddenly turned on Simi Garewal when she was trying to make a point saying that Pakistan is not the enemy but rather, she is.

Did any of you guys catch that programme?

I did. Simi was mentioning that many slums have Pakistan's flags flying on them. This guy just stood up and slammed her saying that 'Pakistan is not the real enemy, but she (Simi) is'. Simi was completely taken aback, Barkha tried to restore order in the programme. After 2-3 minutes the guy apologised to Simi.

kahaan gay wo teraa baap sunny deol,, hindustan ka rakhwala??? bulaa usko ab?

i knew ...u wud find it funny...after reading your comments for past few days...some guys r too transparent..

sad .this is not a single affair like you see in India TV.it is the mindset of 99% of pakistan and arabs.

They always call Jews and Christians and Hindus as the problem makers.

Simi said that on NDTV....on Al-NDTV...what was she thinking..

that said...ppl do get confused with crescent and star on green background with paki flags....unless they see rectangular white pattern to the left of it ..they shud leave it alone..

Bwahahahaaa.. that stupid Pakistani apologist Barkha Dutt.. reporting from the Taj during the siege, "People are now criticising Pakistan! This is very bad! It should be discouraged!" Yeesh!

Another time during the telecast, they had cut to the studio where Nidhi Razdan was anchoring. She is a Kashmiri Pandit, has reason to hate the Pakistanis. She was generally giving gyaan and criticising Pakistan. They cut to Barkha in Mumbai, who was getting ready to broadcast, and she didn't know the audio link was on. She clearly said, "Someone tell that b**ch to shut up!". Surprising none of you heard it. With broadcasters like this, who needs enemies?

TechHead said:
Bwahahahaaa.. that stupid Pakistani apologist Barkha Dutt.. reporting from the Taj during the siege, "People are now criticising Pakistan! This is very bad! It should be discouraged!" Yeesh!

Another time during the telecast, they had cut to the studio where Nidhi Razdan was anchoring. She is a Kashmiri Pandit, has reason to hate the Pakistanis. She was generally giving gyaan and criticising Pakistan. They cut to Barkha in Mumbai, who was getting ready to broadcast, and she didn't know the audio link was on. She clearly said, "Someone tell that b**ch to shut up!". Surprising none of you heard it. With broadcasters like this, who needs enemies?

When exactly was it??
I rarely watch that biased channel, and it is rare that Nidhi Razdan and Barkha Dutt are on the same channel as Razdan covers Hindi and Barkha English news, right? I think we should blow this up and mail NDTV about Barkha Dutt or something, calling a colleague that word on National TV is :hap5: .

TechHead said:

OMG didn't know that. But it doesn't surprise me at all.. Even Arundhati Roy's article in India Today was sooooooo biased. These reporters try to be so realistic that they forget where their loyalties lie..:no:

Sei said:
These reporters try to be so realistic that they forget where their loyalties lie..:no:

I wonder if 'impartial' is the word to use there ?

In which case loyalties would cause a conflict of interest :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back