Palit GT 240 512MB DDR3 graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all,

I m selling these cards on behalf on a friend who seems to have a plan for a gaming parlor but his plan didn't worked out. I made the same thread few months ago but deleted it as he had this dream of gaming parlor. Poor fella facing some problems & these cards were lying with him so once again helping him & doing the charity work. So here's the details.

Name & brand of card/s - Palit GT240 512MB DDR3 unused cards.

No. of card available - 5.

Warranty - 1.5 years(Palit gives 2 years & since they are somewhat 5 months old).

Location - Haryana.

Bill availability - yes.

Expected price - A million dollar per card but we can settle for 2600 shipped for now.

http://yfrog.com/n0dsci3368j

http://yfrog.com/j4dsci3370j

http://yfrog.com/mlgt240g

I wish these card will bring gaming pleasure to someone or bunch of people (unlikely my unlucky friend) as they are meant to do gaming. Although he isn't a close friend but i used to visit his cyber cafe for few weeks so gets a bit close(sounds gay but it isn't) & it was my idea to make a gaming parlor for online multi-player games like CSS & COD4 & it didn't worked out for him well so i m obliged to take care of these cards & whatever money i get will go to him & him only.

If u have any question then feel free to ask but my humble request is not to crap this thread.

Thank you & happy gaming.

^

Yes sir i can hold but i might not be able to provide GPU-Z screenshot as these cards are unused but i 'll try to give one GPU-z s'shot.

btw is warranty valid all over India?? can it be RMA'ed if problem appears, in Mumbai as well?
and is it DDR3 or GDDR3...there are two different versions on their site....please let me know....thanks !! :)

khushalvyas said:
waiting for your input dude .. for two cards .. thanx

PM replied.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

swapyworld said:
btw is warranty valid all over India?? can it be RMA'ed if problem appears, in Mumbai as well?

As long Palit provide warranty in India, yes the warranty is applicable.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

swapyworld said:
is it DDR3 or GDDR3
Whats the difference?

all pm's replied.

Also i want to request all those people who are asking some unwanted question like is bill available or box available? I don't to sound offensive but my answer to those questions are NO. I m providing the above mentioned "bill" is my electricity bill & NO for the boxes coz the boxes shown in the picture will be used by me to make a princess castle for myself.

I mean comeon guys! Don't ask such questions! The reason i m using BOLD TEXT & COLORS are to highlight some of the facts that need not to be missed! U have enough time to write those questions, u can utilize the same time in reading before asking. No offense again.

I also request mods to make a standardize format for FS/WTB threads like other forums & i beg this to consider this strongly.

Sorry guys i m not so much online as i m having some health issues but i m trying to get reply every single pm i m getting. Please bear with me if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back