Palit GTS 250 512MB special price drop for two days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shekhar

Recruit
For sale is 30 Day old palit GTS 250 512MB it in pristine condition
Comes with all the accessories, bill and box

Carries 3 yrs local warranty (-1 month)

Price Drop to 5000 + Shipping till 20th as i need money to pay farook for the xbox360

if u r interested give me the details of ur purchase

i.e from where have u bought it ?

and i can only give u 3.7k[negotiable]

i m interested in buying and no low balling infact i m buying a card today so dont think its fake

reply to the pm bro

I wouldn't know what Shekhar thinks, but 3.7k negotiable or not is definitely low balling bigtime.. 5k in itself is a great price, considering you wouldn't get anything better than a 4850 at the price.. and the GTS 250 is far better than the 4850..

Sorry for OT Shekhar, just couldn't help posting after seeing 3.7k is not lowballing.. :|

sorry guyz but i m not buying it bt my frnd wants to buy it and my intention was to send him a pm only but i had to leave fast so bymistakely i replied and cudnt send a pm and dont know how to delete a reply

my frnd's budget is only 4k he wants to buy it and i m going for a high end gpu like gtx 260

swastikrj said:
sorry guyz but i m not buying it bt my frnd wants to buy it and my intention was to send him a pm only but i had to leave fast so bymistakely i replied and cudnt send a pm and dont know how to delete a reply

my frnd's budget is only 4k he wants to buy it and i m going for a high end gpu like gtx 260
Edit the post..
delete everything you have written earlier & simply write you have got PM & save:hap2:

swastikrj said:
i cant see the option for editing the post

If you are logged in as the creator of the post, you will see the edit button at the bottom right of the post along with the quote button

You can edit only your own post, not somebody else's

swastikrj said:
i cant see edit for my post also i canonly see quote and quick reply to the message [v sign]
Please contact the Mod..Maybe the editing option is missing from your id
He should be able to restore it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back