Graphic Cards Palit HD4850

nilsnaik

Disciple
Guys,

I have a Palit hd4850 and P45 MSI board with q6600 processor. I installed Counter Strike 1.6 on it and for some reason the graphics in the game is moving at lightning speed. Everything is fast. It is not playable at all. I even tried Brian Lara Cricket that also is very fast. Unplayable!!! Just wanted to know if any of you guys are facing the same problem with HD4850.

Regards,
Nilesh

try setting affinity to just 1 CPU and play..lol i had a similar prob , was moving around the map like speedhack and ppl accussing me of hacking

nilsnaik said:
Guys,

I have a Palit hd4850 and P45 MSI board with q6600 processor. I installed Counter Strike 1.6 on it and for some reason the graphics in the game is moving at lightning speed. Everything is fast. It is not playable at all. I even tried Brian Lara Cricket that also is very fast. Unplayable!!! Just wanted to know if any of you guys are facing the same problem with HD4850.

Regards,
Nilesh

I stopped all overclocking and now it is working fine. I just dont understand how o'clocking can effect the games graphics.

nilsnaik said:
Where is this setting. Should i change it on the motherboard. or will i get in the ATI card utility.

Regards,
Nilesh

Vsync will be available in the game under Settings --> Video/Graphics

Its basically to limit the FPS to some standard level and not increase beyond that

nilsnaik said:
Where is this setting. Should i change it on the motherboard. or will i get in the ATI card utility.

Regards,

Nilesh

The option will be available in your ingame graphics settings menu.

ah.. pcgamer beat me to it.

nilsnaik said:
I stopped all overclocking and now it is working fine. I just dont understand how o'clocking can effect the games graphics.

what it must have been was that you probably clocked the memory way too high and the textures were flying around :)
overclock in steps man :D

Back