very easy for BSNL activation
AT&t pixi is GSM 3G
Difficult on Reliance and tata with MEID registration
I am using a PIXI plus on bsnl 1x limited mobility
intend taking evdo connection on it next month

kuduku said:
Palm pixi plus for verizon is CDMA

very easy for BSNL activation
Can u pls tell me how to activate a Verizon Palm pixi plus on BSNL. I have searched all the internet in vein for activating a CDMA Palm pixi plus for other networks. The unlocked ones with activation are going on eBay for minimum 6200

i have a brand new pixi plus with wi-fi which is Reliance HCC ready MEID registered.
Want Rs 5k for it, if ne one needs it pm me.

pixi1.jpg

pixi2.jpg

pixi3f.jpg

PcEnthu said:
Can u pls tell me how to activate a Verizon Palm pixi plus on BSNL. I have searched all the internet in vein for activating a CDMA Palm pixi plus for other networks. The unlocked ones with activation are going on eBay for minimum 6200
pm me for details

here are the basics

I had bought one Palm Pixi Plus Verizon last month and have bought one today itself for 3105 using GEB and this is the best mobile for 3000 rupees i ever had . Well I dont know about MTS as i dont have a MTS connection . I can tell you about BSNL . Please check from your city BSNL office whether they activate CDMA mobile using only ESN number If you know a BSNL employee who will feed the setting then i will tell you the softwares and drivers required and all are legal to be used . If they do that then you have give to them the ESN number which will be fed in their system . I presume it should be this only . Also confirm will they allow customer set instead of buying one from BSNL to be used on BSNL WLL . If all is fine till here ask them the Primary and secondary A and B channels of your city . If they tell you that then the battles won otherwise get a working set/datacard on 1x or evdo whatever you want and check from it . Also ask the SID and NID from them or the mobile/datacard . Use ZTE PST to write the values and you will have a working set . First check this as their is no use telling the complete story if BSNL/MTS will not activate customer purchased set . If you can get all the data , channel numbers , SID and NID then pm me i will tell you all other steps . In the meantime start reading precentral forums and webos-internal wiki . It will answer all your queries . I can only say this is the best touchscreen , 8GB inbuilt memory , WIFI , bluetooth , Office , pdf and all other apps we look from a high end mobile are available in 3100 INR . And as per BSNL websites postpaid GSM plans can be used on postpaid WLL and 1x unlimited internet for 250 INR only . I am currently using limited mobility postpaid plan with unlimited 1x internet and plan on full mobility postpaid with 1x internet or EVDO unlimited connection on it , based upon EVDO speed by next month .

I might make a guide after some time if more members are interested

Currently i am busy anybody can pm me if they want more information

and all softwares and drivers are fully legal to be used and modified according to HP

Their is no ahem version required if you know little bit linux

Only modified software redistribution is illegal as they are for your personal use

how difficult is it to get a verizon cdma palm pixi activated with reliance ? They are available on ebay.com for $40 now making it about 2.5k or so via aramex.

M thinking of getting one, but getting it activated on bsnl will be a almost impossiblity given I live in kolkata where I seem to have trouble in having even getting a mobile sim, forget other stuff

BSNL activation not possible
BSNL giving only RUIM for CDMA
can be used as datacrad
No idea about RIM or Tata
MEID registration is required
why dont you pay them visit and clarify

oh ok. Thanks, that is what I will have to do :) I just read the older post and assumed you have got the palm pixi activated on bsnl. Bsnl changed things or did I miss something there ?

Thanks !

kuduku said:
BSNL activation not possible

BSNL giving only RUIM for CDMA

can be used as datacrad

No idea about RIM or Tata

MEID registration is required

why dont you pay them visit and clarify

bitsandpieces said:
oh ok. Thanks, that is what I will have to do :) I just read the older post and assumed you have got the palm pixi activated on bsnl. Bsnl changed things or did I miss something there ?

Thanks !

yes i have BSNL

but BSNL EVDO on it

using the hotspot feature for WIFI access

BSNL doesnt give voice calling on it

Back