Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Cell Phone From amazon - Few Queries

Dont get this verizon pixi plus, its a nightmare to get it registered with CDMA networks like tata,reliance CDMA and also you are stuck with them forever by going for a CDMA handset,better spend some more and get the GSM version.

RS4 said:
Dont get this verizon pixi plus, its a nightmare to get it registered with CDMA networks like tata,reliance CDMA and also you are stuck with them forever by going for a CDMA handset,better spend some more and get the GSM version.
not a nightmare if u know how to get it done

1500 bucks in delhi guys will do MEID registration and evdo on them

will use teamviewer and do it online

its personal choice and handset preference

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bitsandpieces said:
oh ok, i guess I missed that you wanted to use it as a datacard only. Thanks a lot :)
@bitsandpieces thanks

Hi,

I have bought Palm pixi last week and not able to upload the current BSNL/MTS settings. Even pls let me know the procedure to get ZTE PST tool also.

pls help me in palm pixi configuration on MTS. Have got the MTS PRL file

Attachments

• alcatel_ot_806___touchscreen_plus_qwerty_push_email_wifi_2mp_camera.jpg
    alcatel_ot_806___touchscreen_plus_qwerty_push_email_wifi_2mp_camera.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 133
  • alcatel-806-01.jpg
    alcatel-806-01.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 152
GuruGulabKhatri said:
^^ Nope,U can Ask them But I don't think u can

I encourage carrying the Pixi without a case. IMO the battery cover of the Pixi acts as the case for the phone, so there is no reason to protect the case with another case.

Screen protectors should be cheap and easy to find. Here's a decent deal which i am planning to order:

3x Clear LCD Screen Protector Guard Film Palm Pixi Plus | eBay
Have you already placed an order?

Where do you stay?

I am interested in getting that for my AT&T Palm pixi plus.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums

For all folks, who are planning to buy GSM Palm device from AT&T - be aware that 3G won't work in india as india's 3g frequency is 2100 mhz whereas AT&T uses 1900 mhz

I recently purchased palm pre2, but from UK as it's is compatible with india's 3g frequency.. Just my 2 cents of knowledge

If one ok with just 2G, the goahead and enjoy.. No idea about CDMA models though

kuduku said:
not a nightmare if u know how to get it done
1500 bucks in delhi guys will do MEID registration and evdo on them
will use teamviewer and do it online
its personal choice and handset preference

@bitsandpieces thanks
So, it is possible to activate a Verizon or Sprint CDMA Palm Pixi Plus with Reliance and get full voice and data? How exactly do they give support via teamviewer? Do you connect the phone to your windows PC, while they make the required changes to the phone via teamviewer? My FIL who lives in south India is asking me for a CDMA phone and I think this model would be great for him, but he won't be technically savvy to do this himself.

Back