Panasonic Updates TZ5/15 with the ZS3

the TZ7 is known as the ZS3 in North America...still not arrived yet in Panasonic showrooms...called them up a couple of days back, they said at least another month before it arrives here in Chennai.

Price tentatively around 20-21k, offer price should be around 1.5-2k lower

Nolasco said:
Both the ZS1 and ZS3 are available in Mumbai for 18k and 20k respectively with Bill and Warranty.

Pls let me know where.
Most retailers in Mumbai stock only select Panasonic cameras and there is no Panasonic brand shop in Mumbai. There are some other models in Panasonic which I am looking for but couldn't find them in the best of places.

@Nikeel: I had purchased my TZ4 from JJ Mehta. The new models aren't there on their website but you can try calling them up at the following numbers:
91-22-2430 2104 / 2430 6356 / 2430 6854 / 2422 4328

Off-Topic: I've seen that my TZ4 doesn't reduce aperture beyond F4.9 in scenery mode. I've only seen it go beyond F4.9 once(F8) and that was in Fireworks mode I think. I was looking at the picture gallery at dpreview.com and noticed that the new ZS1 has taken scenery pics at F5.6(a bit higher than F4.9) whereas the Canon SD970 IS has used much narrower apertures upto F10 for scenery pics. I was curious about why Panasonic doesn't reduce aperture for scenery pics. Hope some photography experts can enlighten me on this.

There are quite a few camera shops at Fort where you could enquire about the models you want. I think they have contacts with the distributor wherein they have to jus give them a call and can arrange for the camera you want. You will also get them at Heera Panna(they sell both Grey and with Bill and Warranty):)

Are there any stores where I can try out all the Panasonic range of cameras in Mumbai.

I think Croma doesn't keep them on display. eZone does keep Panasonic but there are very few models available.

I know I can buy them at the Fort shops or in JJ Mehta but I would prefer to see them like u can in Croma stores.

Nolasco said:
Both the ZS1 and ZS3 are available in Mumbai for 18k and 20k respectively with Bill and Warranty.

Where is the ZS1 & ZS3 available in Mumbai - with bill & warranty?

Madhabi

Check at the various stores at Fort. I think i got the 20k/18k quote from Ria Enterprises at Fort, but there are quite a few camera stores there and you can check out their rates, and yeah dont forget to bargain:eek:hyeah:

Back