Car & Bike Panel Separation in car, Help!!

abhi1984

Disciple
I dint find any answer on google so posting here. Apologies in advance, car noob here. So please go easy on me. I own a Hyundai Eon. Yesterday while driving through a busy street got bumped by an auto driver. Now the panel near the trunk has separated out. There is no damage on the panel or headlights. Just that the panel has come out. As this is out of state car, Hyundai service center has refused to service it. Now I dont know what harm was done. Or How much will it set me back trying to get it repaired from 3rd party shops. Or is there some kind of glue etc which can be applied.

Image here:http://i.imgur.com/qQBbVMw.jpg

As this is out of state car, Hyundai service center has refused to service it.
First time ever I am hearing such a thing denying service because car is registered in some other state. I can't open the image from office but assuming you are talking about either the front bumper or fender those can be fixed easily at any service station/workshop.

It should be held on by screws or clips try taking a look . Most service centers refuse to repair only replace which could be expensive considering the bumper doesn't look in bad shape

I cant notice any dislocation in that snap. May be it is too small. A local garage may do that for you. Hyundai is generally not known to treat their customers this way no matter how petty the issue is. This looks like a one off case.

which service center? please post name and the name of the person who refused you service on this excuse.

Back