Pantech Burst P9070 4G @ 8235/-

I have ordered 2 from this dealer on 17th Jan 2013 and one status shows as 'Processed through USPS Sort Facility at NY' on 20th Jan and for the other one status is only info received.
I am having the device but cant use hence ordered screen guard of Samsung NexusS from ebay India dealer. I had read in this thread that NexusS screen guard can be used there is a minor screen size difference. I am still waiting for the shipment as it has been shipped today.

I would advice you to order 1 from here http://www.ebay.in/itm/330612017238?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 for temporary basis and when you get the proper screen guard then you can replace it.

Hi,i have an issue : I am using reliance in my Burst." when screen get auto locked, and after some time when i unlock screen it says" Invalid simcard " . Then i will have reboot phone to recover it!!. any one face this problem!? PLs help

@prateekS varkey Emil Arjun
@comp @ddict vivek.krishnan

^ Probably its a damaged sim. Does it happen only for this particular Reliance SIM? Have you tried any other SIM, maybe of some other operator?

Hi,i have an issue : I am using reliance in my Burst." when screen get auto locked, and after some time when i unlock screen it says" Invalid simcard " . Then i will have reboot phone to recover it!!. any one face this problem!? PLs help

@prateekS varkey Emil Arjun
@comp @ddict vivek.krishnan

Yeah sim Is damaged while cutting it to micro size .... I have faced this in my iPhone.... u can register application for same number and get new sim... Ask them micro version, its of same cost. If not try cutting it properly.

I have not faced this issue, but it is a SIM issue for sure, IMO. Try with another SIM card else the SIM is not making contact with the metal pins underneath.

Thanx alot for a quick reply Varkey,herecomesmaggi,and vivek.krishnan

first time i thought same, " SIM issue" And i went to reliance and replaced it with 'new micro sim'. But!! problem still exists :(

@
Varkey : no i didn't try it with any other provider.

Thanx alot for a quick reply Varkey,herecomesmaggi,and vivek.krishnan

first time i thought same, " SIM issue" And i went to reliance and replaced it with 'new micro sim'. But!! problem still exists :(

@
Varkey : no i didn't try it with any other provider.

same issue Pantech burst invalid sim card issue - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals , i also remember reading about another guy on TE with reliance having some sim issues with his burst, try a sim from another provider. also pm the guy on desidime & ask if his problem is fixed.

Arjun
SO Nice of you. I have sent a private message to the DesiDim guy asking how he solved the issue. Let's see his version.
Just adding something, after inserting the reliance sim, a message comes shows, ' this phone cannot be configured remotely, contact customer care'. Supposedly, they should send some settings to access GPS service which is coming in my Nokia. May be there is some connection with my issue??

By the time I got the phone, I did not need it anymore. I sold my phone to irfanlai who was kind enough to pay the entire cost.
The box was open as they needed to unlock it. The IMEI number on the box and the phone matched. I charged it overnight before delivering to irfanlai.

same issue Pantech burst invalid sim card issue - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals , i also remember reading about another guy on TE with reliance having some sim issues with his burst, try a sim from another provider. also pm the guy on desidime & ask if his problem is fixed.

OK, I have got the reply as follows:
"Bro that was problem with phone’s hardware becoz i tried with vodafone micro sim as well but still had the same issue. So i raised a claim & returned back the phone. They provided me the exact refund as it was a genuine problem.
If u think your problem is same as mine i would suggest u to return yr phone by raising a claim & ask for refund stating the problem u faced.
Hope this info was helpful.
BYE"

pretty sad =( Any comments??

^ try with another sim , if it does not work return it , if you bought from ibhejo or ebay you are covered in warranty, if you bought from ishop then you will have to pay to ship it back & get i replaced .

^ try with another sim , if it does not work return it , if you bought from ibhejo or ebay you are covered in warranty, if you bought from ishop then you will have to pay to ship it back & get i replaced .

Yeah I agree it is covered in warranty.... but u need to bring set to their warehouse in Mumbai so that they can see u haven't tampered with cell...
Most probably u get a new one...

Back