Pantech Burst P9070 4G @ 8235/-

You cant get warranty from AT&T when you are not buying from them & dont have contract with them .

- - - Updated - - -

Received my burst, came with ICS installed , did anyone else get it with ICS?

You cant get warranty from AT&T when you are not buying from them & dont have contract with them .

- - - Updated - - -

Received my burst, came with ICS installed , did anyone else get it with ICS?

Nope I bought locked one from ishop, got unlocked one, with 2.3.5,box is of red Pantech Burst, imei on box and phone are different, phone was new, no at and t sticker though...

I have ordered one through ibhejo. It may take 5-15 days. Meanwhile anybody can tell me where to buy a good quality case (I prefer diary case) for burst?

Where do these sellers get the phones from then anyway?

And no one has an answer to my other question? It may be only ~8k, but what if it fails? And there are plenty of reports of non-working phones in the gsmarena opinions section etc. There should atleast be some way to get it to a repair center.

You will have to get it to a " LOCAL " repair center. That is the risk you should take if u are buying this phone . cheers :)
You do realize that moderately severe problems with these phones can't be 'repaired'. The PCBs are beyond most local repair shops capabilities. Some larger components may be resoldered but thats down to luck.When we were getting the blades, i asked a friend coming down from the UK to get two pieces, One of them had a stuck white pixel. He took it back with him to the UK and orange replaced it with a new phone the very next day he called. Think a local repair shop could fix an lcd issue like that? I guess for some people 8k isn't much to think about, but i would not buy a phone that costs ~$150 with the knowledge that if something goes wrong i'd probably have to throw it away.

got my phone yesterday ! Red, unlocked, AT&T sticker/print, Unused, 2.3.5, Same IMEI on both phone and the box. Upgraded it to ICS, downloaded from PantechUSA website.

The touch keys at the bottom are a bit hard to press, takes a few tries to press the "back" key. Is it normal with this phone, or am i having an issue ?

I just bought the Red one from iBhejo after using a Rs 500 discount coupon. But their website is suddenly down. I got a confirmation from their payment gateway about the money transfer, but not from the website itself...

Will contact them tomorrow if this problem persists...

Ibhejo gives a 3 month warranty on this phone. It's not much but better than none from other sellers. Apparently u need to ship it to them in Mumbai.

Ibhejo gives a 3 month warranty on this phone. It's not much but better than none from other sellers. Apparently u need to ship it to them in Mumbai.

well,ibhejo site was made a few months ago,when the pantech burst prices dropped fr first time,is registered only for 1 year,may dissapear anytime...

so the warranty part might just be a bluff.

Back