Pathetic SBI Services, just getting re-directed from email to other and Phone Support of no use !

Futureized

Skilled
Few weeks back, posted about issues with my SBI Gift Card purchase here and as well emailed them:

Requested for help via there online forms, emailed nearly 15+ different SBI EMAIL ADDRESS and called Phone Support but of no use.
This is last email wrote to them marking following: rinb.customer@sbi.co.in; ops.prepaid@sbi.co.in; prepaid@sbi.co.in; agmcustomer.lhomum@sbi.co.in and now there is NO REPLY FROM ANYONE !!
Kindly suggest what to do ahead ?

Hello,
I am not going to forward further re-direction emails to other departments anymore !!
As no one at SBI has proper/correct information about right department.
Even phone support escalates issue to dead sites and non-working email addresses:

REALLY UNHAPPY/UNSATISFIED WITH SBI SERVICES FOR PAST 3 WEEKS NOW.
All Emails/Conversations goes to SOCIAL MEDIA, I am just being directed from one email address to other email address since last 3 weeks without anyone having right knowledge about SBI Services !!

My Issue:
I am trying to purchase Gift Card via SBI NetBanking but unable to do so since last three weeks now. Trying to make gift Card purchase from following menu:
=> e-Services
=> e-Cards
=> Gift Card

I am filling required details on form, After clicking submit, card is not created and getting a error message
Card Creation - Failure
I have tried creating the card five times in last three weeks, but this is not working.

Need help.
Request for your immediate response.

When I had a SBI card, all issues were always resolved from within the app where they have 2 levels of escalation. Seems you are trying to get the issue resolved in a very scattershot manner.

Otherwise, the ombudsman will resolve the issue but it needs a proper escalation proof to be submitted.

Few weeks back, posted about issues with my SBI Gift Card purchase here and as well emailed them:

Requested for help via there online forms, emailed nearly 15+ different SBI EMAIL ADDRESS and called Phone Support but of no use.
This is last email wrote to them marking following: rinb.customer@sbi.co.in; ops.prepaid@sbi.co.in; prepaid@sbi.co.in; agmcustomer.lhomum@sbi.co.in and now there is NO REPLY FROM ANYONE !!
Kindly suggest what to do ahead ?

Hello,
I am not going to forward further re-direction emails to other departments anymore !!
As no one at SBI has proper/correct information about right department.
Even phone support escalates issue to dead sites and non-working email addresses:

REALLY UNHAPPY/UNSATISFIED WITH SBI SERVICES FOR PAST 3 WEEKS NOW.
All Emails/Conversations goes to SOCIAL MEDIA, I am just being directed from one email address to other email address since last 3 weeks without anyone having right knowledge about SBI Services !!

My Issue:
I am trying to purchase Gift Card via SBI NetBanking but unable to do so since last three weeks now. Trying to make gift Card purchase from following menu:
=> e-Services
=> e-Cards
=> Gift Card

I am filling required details on form, After clicking submit, card is not created and getting a error message
Card Creation - Failure
I have tried creating the card five times in last three weeks, but this is not working.

Need help.
Request for your immediate response.
I'm not getting, even after failing 5 times and that too after get confirmation from sbi bank manager why are you again behind it?
Why not other banks?
ICICI is a breeze exp.

And why only bank related gift cards you require? Out there, there are lot more gift cards you can choose and not bidden to any bank etc.

I'm not getting, even after failing 5 times and that too after get confirmation from sbi bank manager why are you again behind it?
Why not other banks?
ICICI is a breeze exp.

And why only bank related gift cards you require? Out there, there are lot more gift cards you can choose and not bidden to any bank etc.
Dont have any other account, SBI Gift Card is unique in its way.
A physical card with name of person (whom I want to gift), with a nice design (birthday, occassions, etc.), max credit 10K (can be re-charged/top-up once credit is done), can be used online/offline/on atm machines..

If you are aware of any third party services, providing those features, I am happily willingly to opt there.

Thanks.
When I had a SBI card, all issues were always resolved from within the app where they have 2 levels of escalation. Seems you are trying to get the issue resolved in a very scattershot manner.

Otherwise, the ombudsman will resolve the issue but it needs a proper escalation proof to be submitted.
Thanks @t3chg33k
Within app = Yono SBI App for Android ?
I began with branch (first level escalation) who guided to raise a complaint on https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/
Who further escalated to someone else, then story goes on and on..

Seems like I have no options left.

Dont have any other account, SBI Gift Card is unique in its way.
A physical card with name of person (whom I want to gift), with a nice design (birthday, occassions, etc.), max credit 10K (can be re-charged/top-up once credit is done), can be used online/offline/on atm machines..

If you are aware of any third party services, providing those features, I am happily willingly to opt there.

Thanks.

Thanks @t3chg33k
Within app = Yono SBI App for Android ?
I began with branch (first level escalation) who guided to raise a complaint on https://crcf.sbi.co.in/ccf/
Who further escalated to someone else, then story goes on and on..

Seems like I have no options left.
I think the credit card mobile application is different and I thought you were having issues with the credit card. Gift cards are still under RBI as prepaid instruments, so you can go ahead with filing a complaint with the RBI Ombudsman.

Make sure to attach all proof of communication. They require you to have tried all the regular escalation channels from the bank and also 30 days should have elapsed since you first raised the issue with the bank.

Back