iOS Payment Methods Issue

TheBark

Disciple
So starting last night I'm having issues acceding my payment methods. I've tried accessing them from appleid.apple.com, macOS, iPadOS and iOS. When clicking Payment & Shipping - it doesn't show me my existing payment methods(UPI) - however it does mention it on macOS via music App Store. When I click on on it it takes me to a page with add payment add shipping address. When I click add payment, it just gives me a blank page. Screenshots attached.

Spoke with apple support and they just said they've escalated it.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Screenshots:

Though not much of help, these days I buy app store code from Amazon under ‘Amazon Pay -> Recharges’ which is a very fast and easy way to top up and able to use anything be it a subscription or app purchase.

Edit:-

For your specific problem, you may need to use iTunes - A couple of months ago I needed to add / edit payment info and shipping address, the only way to do that was by downloading iTunes on a Windows Machine and it worked.

In my case, I don’t have any MacOS device so….Only iOS and iPadOS.

Last edited:
Though not much of help, these days I buy app store code from Amazon under ‘Amazon Pay -> Recharges’ which is a very fast and easy way to top up and able to use anything be it a subscription or app purchase.

Edit:-

For your specific problem, you may need to use iTunes - A couple of months ago I needed to add / edit payment info and shipping address, the only way to do that was by downloading iTunes on a Windows Machine and it worked.

In my case, I don’t have any MacOS device so….Only iOS and iPadOS.
Ya you can also purchase the codes from PhonePe. I guess most popular upi apps have this option.

Back