Paypal credits

anilk47

Disciple
Hi guys,

First of all i dont know if this is the right place to put request..mods..if i am wrong please move this to right section...

I am looking to buy about 30 USD, I will pay by cash or bank transfer...need to buy someting...

plz pm me the amount n contact details

thanks

@anilk47

Are you buying something from a US based website and require a US Paypal id ? If yes then i can help you. I have a US Paypal account linked to US Bank account. I have done this before, @Being.smart can confirm that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks raksruls..actually I need PayPal credit to pay for item I have bid on eBay.com it will be dispatched from UK

if you got Indian Paypal Account, then sorry to say that, even if someone had sent you money in Paypal, you can't use it for purchasing any stuff or paying someone else, that amount can only be and will be automatically withdrawn to your bank account.

So the only solution you are left with is to attach you credit card/ debit card/ virtual credit card to your paypal account, and make payment using it, or you can allow @raksrules, to make the payment using his paypal account, and later on you can NEFT him the amount to his bank account :X:X

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

First of all i dont know if this is the right place to put request..mods..if i am wrong please move this to right section...

I am looking to buy about 30 USD, I will pay by cash or bank transfer...need to buy someting...

plz pm me the amount n contact details

thanks

Pl PM me....

Back