Paypal help

Audiophi1le

Live eviL
Skilled
Not for the 100th time i am cursing myself for not having paypal.

I need someone who can help pay for me on ebay.....international using paypal. I will transfer cash to ur acc using cash deposit:gap:

I will send the link..Plz leave a post here.
thx

And how to get paypal account

I don't have credit card........and my parents wont give their's as sometime back I bought lot of stuff. I need to get a paypal account....IU have SBI, Canara bank SB account only

You don't need a credit card to CREATE a PayPal account. It is only required to verify your account, thereby enabling transfer of funds and other options.

Ya, but most ebay sellers wont ship to unverified international or even local us address. So that kinda account is virtually useless for ebay deals.

Anyway, PM me the details. If item is not too expensive, I can help.

HDFC & Kotak offers Virtual Credit Cards. What you need to do is create a Virtual Credit card & use that to verify your paypal account. My account is verified like this & I've faced no probs for about 1+yrs.

Why don't you get a SBI YUVA debit card, its a visa card and thats how I have verified my paypal. And its totally free. Anyways, if the amount is not too big, I can help you.

Tanuj said:
Why don't you get a SBI YUVA debit card, its a visa card and thats how I have verified my paypal. And its totally free. Anyways, if the amount is not too big, I can help you.

I think SBI has disabled the use of debit cards online for transactions without VBV. So I don't think the YUVA card would work anymore.

varkey said:
I think SBI has disabled the use of debit cards online for transactions without VBV. So I don't think the YUVA card would work anymore.

This is sad. So either VCC or credit cards are the only options now.

sorry to bump this up. can i use icici debit card or axis debit card for verifying paypal? need to buy an item of 70 usd.

its an anime figurine. Seems like my sc cc still did not get charged the paypal verify amount. maybe card is not for international buying.

Back