Paytm Payments Bank Reportedly Shared Data With Chinese Firms, Claims RBI

kalph09

Adept
Quoting my post from Feb 2022.

PayTm: They just sell your data to the Chinese Communist Party.

Their shares tanked to new lows and continues to fall.

CCP data security law is clear. When you are owned by their minions, you are bound to share your data irrespective of where you operate from.

I quit Paytm about 4yrs ago when I found out they were owned by AliB. It’s no fault of theirs, but the law they must follow.

Next, HDFC must undergo such cavity search by RBI. I guess they won’t knowing it will cause panic.

More than hand in glove. I mean using PM's pic without his authorisation. They did issue an apology but the damage or message to be sent was already done.
I ditched PayTM some 5-6 years ago when I was made to run pillar to post on a stuck transaction to the tune of ₹10,000. That too in the midst of the exams. Things really started going South thereafter with breaches and Chinese involvement.

DeMo accelerated their adoption.

btw, wondering how much data is shared to foreign countries as it is. Generally, people have very less idea about all this and don't think much.

Quoting my post from Feb 2022.

Their shares tanked to new lows and continues to fall.

CCP data security law is clear. When you are owned by their minions, you are bound to share your data irrespective of where you operate from.

I quit Paytm about 4yrs ago when I found out they were owned by AliB. It’s no fault of theirs, but the law they must follow.

Next, HDFC must undergo such cavity search by RBI. I guess they won’t knowing it will cause panic.
Dude seriously you didnt know they were owned by alibaba before you joined. Alibaba (ant) didnt arrive in 2017 or 2018. They invested in 2015. Too much of a virtue signal honestly.

Dude seriously you didnt know they were owned by alibaba before you joined. Alibaba (ant) didnt arrive in 2017 or 2018. They invested in 2015. Too much of a virtue signal honestly.

Up until then I did not take information security seriously nor I had much info on data sharing law CCP had.

Better late than never. The more we have visibility on news like this more conscious we would be on our data.

Last edited:
Better late than never. The more we have visibility on news like this more conscious we would be on our data.
From now on I am thinking of -
  • starting all my emails with "Dear <intended recipient, NSA, CCP & others",
  • starting a group chat even when messaging one on one with friends / colleagues,
  • forward my credit card and other financial statements,
  • and periodically send my KYC documents.
Arre baba, backdoor in router, backdoor in phone, taking data from Paytm, hiring data scientist to remove duplicates, why so much drama?
Give me a userID and password, I will upload it voluntarily. If you need further clarifications, send me an email.
/s

Is it for paytm payments bank only or for upi users as well? Damn, i really liked paytm user interface and use only this.

But maybe almost all apps/companies are doing this???

Didn't our PM actively promote PayTM?
after all he is the PRime Minister, what else you expecting out of him.

Indian have very short term memory.
Hope people have not forgotten this - Here Modi dedicating Jio to all Indian as if its a free scheme by Govt. of India itself. .

modi-jio-ads_090516083427.jpg

Modi and Indians measure new height all of the time, one "becoming fool" and other "making fool" .
Akashvani in Chatur Mahalingam's voice, "Jitne chooutiya banne kie chamta indian mein hai, duniya ke kisi desh me nahi".

Last edited:
DeMo accelerated their adoption.

btw, wondering how much data is shared to foreign countries as it is. Generally, people have very less idea about all this and don't think much.
Demo what?
DEMO?
Demonetization
Demonstration
Demolition!

Here's how to put it..
Bjp gave a Demo on Demonetization while Demonstrating Democratic Demolition to Demoralize and Demodulate the Demography by Demolitionist bjp!

**Disclaimer: Bjp param-bhakts dont take the above lines sakht! Its just a poetic line..

Last edited:
Demo what?
DEMO?
Demonetization
Demonstration
Demolition!

Here's how to put it..
Bjp gave a Demo on Demonetization while Demonstrating Democratic Demolition to Demoralize and Demodulate the Demography by Demolitionist bjp!
Bhaiya jo bol lo. Aayega to Modi hi. Make peace with it. Life will be happier. I have made mine.

Demo what?
DEMO?
Demonetization
Demonstration
Demolition!

Here's how to put it..
Bruh u love demoji so much that you are writing poetry on him :D

Bhaiya jo bol lo. Aayega to Modi hi. Make peace with it. Life will be happier. I have made mine.
People do!! Then he comes up with some antics which leads to people analysing whether his actions are really PM worthy!! Or does he stand up to the office of PM when the situation demands.
You have to give it to him though... He's great as a politician. That's it!! But a Long shot away from being a statesman.
As the saying goes, "Sarvashesth aur Sarvottan mein bahut farak hai!!"

Look at the way ukrain war evacuation happened and also look up Swedish Indian people opinion about how overall outlook changed towards Indian.

Also look up why Pakistani were showing tiranga Ani modi photo for evacuating from ukrain.

You will understand whether modi is stateman or just politician

Jio: Data is the new oil.

Then oil have to be so cheap, considering purchasing power of average Indians and their general browsing habits.

btw, from 2016.

Paytm, which started as an online payment firm saw a 435% increase in overall traffic within hours of PM Modi’s announcement.

Back