Audio PC 2.1 Ch speakers ?

My friend is buying 2.1 speakers for his pc. He is planning to go for a Bose. So we had gone yesterday to the bose showroom and he liked them. They are going for Rs. 23500 and he planned to pick them up yesterday itself. I asked him to wait for a day.

I want to know if there is something cheaper which would be as good. I was thinking he might get Altec Lansings but im not sure if he will like it.

He wants really compact speakers and he wants something which will go really loud ( the bose goes really loud which i checked yesterday). His listening source will be the pc and the ipod occassionally.

So should i ask him to buy the bose or are there anything else ??Need to tell him by today because he plans to make a decision today itself.

mx-5021 and z-2300 too have inbuilt amplifiers and they are much much better than that overpriced piece of crap!!

also check Klipsch Promedia GMX A and Razer Mako. Stunning audio quality and they will eat that overpriced-crap for snacks!!

lavinachtani said:
He wants really compact speakers and he wants something which will go really loud ( the bose goes really loud which i checked yesterday).

No need to look anywhere beyond Z2300. Great LFM - loudness for money.

what is the need to pay 23k when you can get more loudness for 6.5k?

anyways, if you are in bangalore, you can come to my place for a quick demo of MX-5021.

hmm .. i am in bombay so coming to bangalore to audition them might get expensive :p.

I have told him to look into altec lansing and logitech but he wants to listen to em once. any showroom here in bombay where i could give them a listen?

Back