PC boots up, no video output

I am using dual channel RAM i.e 8GB x2 ram sticks.
Have you checked with one ram stick at a time in every slot? If out of two ram sticks one is faulty then too the system will not post & cpu & ram led will remain red.

In my scenario it was a faulty process which was DOA as it never worked. No issues on motheraboard side. Also Intel service center said that sometimes this can happen .
Which processor was it?

Have you checked with one ram stick at a time in every slot? If out of two ram sticks one is faulty then too the system will not post & cpu & ram led will remain red.
Yes, I checked with individual RAM (both alternately) in all 4 slots, one by one. Still issue persisted - CPU and RAM led on mobo constantly ON.

Update -
Received Asus Prime h610M - E D4 yesterday, reassembled - PC working now. CPU, RAM, SSD all other components are functioning.
Only Asrock B660 Steel Legend motherboard was faulty.
now will have to see about Asrock RMA, they take products for RMA by hand, not by parcel/courier (not sure) and nearest RMA centre is atleast 400KMs.

Update -
Received Asus Prime h610M - E D4 yesterday, reassembled - PC working now. CPU, RAM, SSD all other components are functioning.
Only Asrock B660 Steel Legend motherboard was faulty.
now will have to see about Asrock RMA, they take products for RMA by hand, not by parcel/courier (not sure) and nearest RMA centre is atleast 400KMs.
I think it's high time people should stop buying AsRock products. Their shoddy quality components have become more apparent in recent years. I still remember how their 'Taichi' line of motherboards were the gold standard. Not anymore.

Your issue was almost replicated by one of Greg's videos yesterday, from his 'Fix or Flop' series. The user had a X570 Steel Legend and it had also gone kaput out of nowhere, especially when playing a couple of years old game like Watch Dogs 2.

Back