Budget 21-30k PC build for office use

Ebil

Disciple
Budget is 20-30k, lower the better

Need all the components for a CPU only (don't include monitor, keyboard, mouse)

Will be running Windows 11

Full HD monitor resolution

Not looking to game on this, just some.office work in MS Excel, Word. Do i need to buy MS office? If so include that in the config

Will be buying it from Delhi or online

Not looking to upgrade anytime soon, this will be the final config

Here's a Ryzen build. Prices are approximate.

CPU - Ryzen 3 3200G ~ 8k
PCB - Galax A320M ~ 4k
RAM - Crucial 8GB 3200MHz x1 ~ 1.5k
SSD - Crucial P3 500GB ~ 3k
PSU - CM MWE 450W ~ 3k
CAB - Fingers RBG Flow ~ 2.5k

Total ~ 22k (19k without PSU)

Not really recommending this, but a few cabinets like the one listed come with PSU; usually about 400-500W, which should be enough for this build. But, they're likely unrated and thus unreliable. I figured it comes down to whether you're looking to save/spend for better motherboard, dual channel RAM, things like that and how you assess your risk. Safer option would be to go with a rated PSU, like the one listed which is 80+ Bronze, and not necessarily the listed cabinet.

As far as I know, MS Office has now become a subscription service... Standalone one time purchases are insanely expensive...

May want to factor that into the build budget, 2 years worth of subscription at 5k per year I think ... (office 365 personal)

May still be able to get some geniune copies of older versions offline.. can check in Nehru Place..

This processor is without inbuilt graphic processor thats why I include a graphic card. It also helps to accelerate internet browsing and office apps etc.
8 gb ram is sufficient for normal day to day and office apps work. Do not go for less than that.
2 storage - 1 for operating system and 1 for data storage like files, movies, documents etc.
As for pc case get from local market under 2000

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230329-082632__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20230329-082632__01.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 55
Back