Budget 51-70k PC build help

ghostgg10

Recruit
Questions
  1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • Nothing
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • Nothing
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - AMD RYZEN 5 3600
    • Motherboard - MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI
    • GPU - GTX 1650 SUPER OR RX 570
    • PSU : COOLER MASTER MWE 550 V2 80 PLUS BRONZE
    • CABINET : ANTEC NX 230 ARGB
    • MEMORY : CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX SERIES DDR4 3200MHZ (8GB X 2)
    • HDD : SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1 TB 7200 RPM
    • SSD: KINGSTON A2000 500GB M.2 NVME
    • MONITOR : FULL HD IPS PANEL WITHIN 12 K 24 INCH

5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, will upgrade the following within 6 months
    • GPU : SOMETHING FROM RTX 3000 SERIES IN A YEAR
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • online only
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Asrock, friends had bad experience
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Strategy - total war series
    • RPG - witcher, modded skrim
    • FPS : almost all AAA titles
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1080p 45 to 60 FPS is enough
    2. Desktop - 1080p
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 bit

Last edited:
Budget -76k (AMD Gaming Rig) GTX 1650 DDDR6

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 3600 -17.3k
Motherboard -Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac -12.3k (vedantcomputers)
RAM -G.Skill SniperX 16GB(8GBx2) 3600Mhz -6.2k
SSD -Kingston A2000 500GB NVME SSD -5.4k
HDD - WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3.2k
Power Supply -Corsair CV550 550W 80+ Bronze -4.1k
GPU -Inno3d GTX 1650 Twin X2 OC V2 4GB DDR6 -13k
Monitor -BenQ GW2480 24inch LED IPS -9.7k
Cabinet -Antec NX210 -3.4k
KB & Mouse -ANT eSports KM540W Combo -1.4k

Total -76K

All above prices are taken from https://www.primeabgb.com/ unless specified otherwise.
PS: Check with primeabgb regarding stocks before ordering and ask for a discount on shipping if they ask.

Why are u buying new gtx 1650s when u gonna replace it in 6 month , do u plan to use it on a second rig? 2nd hand gpu seems more cost effective to me. Also the above build is perfect but I would go with a 650 watt bronze or 550 watt gold atleast . Also op wanted an 1650s not 1650
I appreciate the effort of sunil reddy though to put a full build

Why are u buying new gtx 1650s when u gonna replace it in 6 month , do u plan to use it on a second rig? 2nd hand gpu seems more cost effective to me. Also the above build is perfect but I would go with a 650 watt bronze or 550 watt gold atleast . Also op wanted an 1650s not 1650
My above said build already crossed OPs budget so could not adjust 1650s & Gold rated PSU.
Since OP would change his GPU to any latest GPUs once this mining craze goes down so I suggested the cheapest build and that too within the said budget.

For ex: RX5600XT was 25k new one while 19k used one but now its 32k used one itself
So its better to go with the cheapest GPU because the said above processor does not have an iGPU.

And 550w is enough nowadays unless the motherboard has an additional EPS power connector requirement like mine in the case of B550 or B450 max motherboards.

i couldnt find 2nd hand gpu mate. i am from tier 2 town where i cant even find a shop to source me these parts. i will change gpu probably after this year considering the mining craze thats going on. also will give this gpu to cousin so wont go waste.

My above said build already crossed OPs budget so could not adjust 1650s & Gold rated PSU.
Since OP would change his GPU to any latest GPUs once this mining craze goes down so I suggested the cheapest build and that too within the said budget.

For ex: RX5600XT was 25k new one while 19k used one but now its 32k used one itself
So its better to go with the cheapest GPU because the said above processor does not have an iGPU.

And 550w is enough nowadays unless the motherboard has an additional EPS power connector requirement like mine in the case of B550 or B450 max motherboards.
Yeah makes sense but 3070 will be op limit to upgrade with 550 watts. Just tellin that to him cuz he just mentioned rtx 3xxx series
The above build with 3070 consumes around 360 watts and with a bronze adjusting for 75% efficiency (just to stay safe) gives around 410 watts .
So even with a 50 watt headroom overclocking might be difficult if he plans to do so. Running at stock will be fine. Also you pointed out the budget constraints which I totally agree with I just have a bad experience with inadequate/cheap psu with an old build which lead to burnt mb and cpu . Just telling

Yeah makes sense but 3070 will be op limit to upgrade with 550 watts. Just tellin that to him cuz he just mentioned rtx 3xxx series
The above build with 3070 consumes around 360 watts and with a bronze adjusting for 75% efficiency (just to stay safe) gives around 410 watts .
So even with a 50 watt headroom overclocking might be difficult if he plans to do so. Running at stock will be fine. Also you pointed out the budget constraints which I totally agree with I just have a bad experience with inadequate/cheap psu with an old build which lead to burnt mb and cpu . Just telling
ok mate. thx for the input. if i manage to get gpu at normal rate i can go for 650w bronze psu.

Budget -76k (AMD Gaming Rig) GTX 1650 DDDR6

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 3600 -17.3k
Motherboard -Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac -12.3k (vedantcomputers)
RAM -G.Skill SniperX 16GB(8GBx2) 3600Mhz -6.2k
SSD -Kingston A2000 500GB NVME SSD -5.4k
HDD - WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3.2k
Power Supply -Corsair CV550 550W 80+ Bronze -4.1k
GPU -Inno3d GTX 1650 Twin X2 OC V2 4GB DDR6 -13k
Monitor -BenQ GW2480 24inch LED IPS -9.7k
Cabinet -Antec NX210 -3.4k
KB & Mouse -ANT eSports KM540W Combo -1.4k

Total -76K

All above prices are taken from https://www.primeabgb.com/ unless specified otherwise.
PS: Check with primeabgb regarding stocks before ordering and ask for a discount on shipping if they ask.
thanks for the list. can i go with msi pro vdh wifi because i need a board with wifi

ok mate. thx for the input. if i manage to get gpu at normal rate i can go for 650w bronze psu.

thanks for the list. can i go with msi pro vdh wifi because i need a board with wifi
You can go with Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac (wifi) @ 12.3k
And go with
Antec Earthwatts 750 Gold Pro @ 6.7k
Both above components I am using at present.

And go with
Now that you using Asrock, hows the argb compatibility with it as compared to msi or gigabyte.
Asus is no doubt the leader here but if Asrock gets those factors right then its a very vfm option as similar feature mobos in Asus costs a bomb..20k+

Now that you using Asrock, hows the argb compatibility with it as compared to msi or gigabyte.
Asus is no doubt the leader here but if Asrock gets those factors right then its a very vfm option as similar feature mobos in Asus costs a bomb..20k+
Yes you are right
Asus is the market leader in PC components.
MSI non max motherboards used to have trouble with their bios and bios chips while its motherboards have confusing Argb connectors like corsair connector but have sufficient headers.
As for Asrock is concerned I used B450 Steel Legend and now B550 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard both are rock solid but need an incremental bios update to the next version to make them compatible with RAM upto 4400Mhz while these motherboards have Argb headers and fan headers labeled clearly and no confusion here like MSI.

And regarding Argb illumination Asrocks native application can be used to sync all fans according to the type of format specified in the software which needs to be installed into the OS.
And even there is an option in the bios for controlling Argb function in the Asrock motherboards but this is basic as compared with software in the OS which is extensive.

I think Asrock has come a long way and have become good vfm alternative to Asus, MSI & Gigabyte motherboards.

Even in the reddit comparison lists for motherboards Asrock motherboards are regarded the best vfm.

I checked it and bought both the above motherboards but sold the b450 and got b550 instead.

I will say very VFM.

Yes you are right
Asus is the market leader in PC components.
MSI non max motherboards used to have trouble with their bios and bios chips while its motherboards have confusing Argb connectors like corsair connector but have sufficient headers.
As for Asrock is concerned I used B450 Steel Legend and now B550 Phantom Gaming 4 motherboard both are rock solid but need an incremental bios update to the next version to make them compatible with RAM upto 4400Mhz while these motherboards have Argb headers and fan headers labeled clearly and no confusion here like MSI.

And regarding Argb illumination Asrocks native application can be used to sync all fans according to the type of format specified in the software which needs to be installed into the OS.
And even there is an option in the bios for controlling Argb function in the Asrock motherboards but this is basic as compared with software in the OS which is extensive.

I think Asrock has come a long way and have become good vfm alternative to Asus, MSI & Gigabyte motherboards.

Even in the reddit comparison lists for motherboards Asrock motherboards are regarded the best vfm.

I checked it and bought both the above motherboards but sold the b450 and got b550 instead.

I will say very VFM.
Thanks man, hopefully I can risk to plunge into Asrock in my next build though love for Asus will be a never ending one except for their costing factor.

And go with
hi mate. thanks for all the answers. is asrock good because many of my friends had bad experience with it. no offence and i dont worry about argb.

Last edited:
hi mate. thanks for all the answers. is asrock good because many of my friends had bad experience with it. no offence and i dont worry about argb.
Asrock is very good nowadays compared with shitty MSI software and bios. Asrock Bios is rock solid and Asrock responds immediately in reddit and direct you tot their RMA and before that they try to help you by sending any bios files you require

Back