Budget 41-50k PC buying good shops good prices and estimate

@ALPHA17, jakob

at prime abgb will i get these config?? and will not the place from where i will get my this pc
will ship for me at my expense? won't they help me in warranty in case if something DoA?

and will i get warranty in case i ship these pc parts back for repair or something like that??
and if these parts get okayed then who will bear the shipping charges for posting it back to me??

Last edited by a moderator:
at prime abgb will i get these config?? and will not the place from where i will get my this pc will ship for me at my expense? won't they help me in warranty in case if something DoA?

and will i get warranty in case i ship these pc parts back for repair or something like that??
and if these parts get okayed then who will bear the shipping charges for posting it back to me??

No you will not be able to get the exact same configuration. GALAXY TECH, AZZATECH and Patriot hardly have any presence in the Indian market.

In case you are willing to ship it from abroad, you will have to clarify who gives you warranty support and whether they honour DoA claims, if no then it is solely your responsibility to contact the company (whose product you have) and seek their council. And then ship the product if they accept responsibility (again charges on you) OR in the worst case scenario the company does not help with the warranty and DoA and you are stuck with the product.

Yes, the only way to avail warranty is to send it back to the country of origin of the product, for the first leg you will have to bear all costs and surcharges, for return shipping the product will be marked as a replacement PC so should not attract any customs.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

"And then ship the product if they accept responsibility"
it means that the company of the parts of my pc will not accept
responsibility even when under warranty?? it means that it can be the case
that once shipped to me, it will be just a one time affair if the company doesnt
accept responsibility for DoA products to repair or send an exchange and all the parts
whatever condition, whether in working condition or not working, it will rest with me and
i will not have the privilege to exercise the warranty??!!

"And then ship the product if they accept responsibility"
it means that the company of the parts of my pc will not accept
responsibility even when under warranty?? it means that it can be the case
that once shipped to me, it will be just a one time affair if the company doesnt
accept responsibility for DoA products to repair or send an exchange and all the parts
whatever condition, whether in working condition or not working, it will rest with me and
i will not have the privilege to exercise the warranty??!!

Yes, if the company denies you their cover under whatever pretences then you are stuck with the dead product.

If they do clear you for warranty, you still need to send it to the nearest service centre for that company irrespective of where it is (Europe, US, Singapore OR Australia) and you have to bear one way charges + any associated surcharges. The return shipping of repaired / refurbished component will be on the company (you still got to pay any custom duties levied on courier) although companies label these returns as Replacement pieces to avoid that.

Technically if Tigerdirect.com OR Performance-pcs.com do not have any return DoA policy then you cannot get back to them claiming damages, you will have to contact the defected products parent company for assistance.

Hope this helped.

Questions

Q: What is your budget?
around 50k

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

Graphic Card: 1.EVGA GeForce GT 640 2048MB GDDR3 Dual DVI, mHDMI Graphics Cards 02G-P4-2643-KR(as per
tonymacx86 Blog for mac)

2. GIGABYTE HD Experience Series Powered by NVIDIA GeForece GTX 650 Ti GPU(will this work in mac under this
config??)

RAM: 1.Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10)
(as per tonymacx86 Blog for mac)

The question i want to ask is, is 16gb ram is needed for mac to run under this config?? can't we get 4gb or 8gb in config for mac?

PC Cabinet Case: 1. Corsair Carbide Series Black 500R Mid Tower Computer Case (CC-9011012-WW)(as per tonymacx86 Blog for mac)

2. CM 690 II Advanced (RC-692) RC-692-KKN2 (without side window)(is this ok for mac operating motherboard)

Processor: Intel Core i5-3570K(as per tonymacx86 Blog for mac)

Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP5 TH (rev. 1.0)(as per tonymacx86 Blog for mac)

SMPS: Corsair Professional Series 650-Watt 80 Plus Certified Power Supply compatible with and Platforms - CMPSU-
650HX(as per tonymacx86 Blog for mac)

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
no upgrade, one time purchase.

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Mumbai, lamington road
Open to online purchase

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Gaming
Download 24x7 operation
Watching HD movies
power user, enthusiast pc
maya, vfx, after effects, photoshop
will be playing high-end games but the system is not
intended for gaming.

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
i have the understanding that some brand are good in one manner for a particular model item.

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
new hi-end games

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Desktop - 1440x900

Q: Are you looking to overclock?
Yes

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
mac latest os and windows too latest os

***i have a ups of apc, a 1440x900 lcd monitor, 1tb hdd, keyboard and mouse.

- - - Updated - - -

RAM: 1.Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10)
(as per tonymacx86 Blog for mac)

The question i want to ask is, is 16gb ram is needed for mac to run under this config?? can't we get 4gb or 8gb in config for mac?

Ivy Bridge CustoMac Budget Build
Corsair XMS3 4 GB 1333MHz PC3-10666 240-pin DDR3 Memory Kit for Core i3 i5 i7 and CMX4GX3M1A1333C9

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8)

Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10)

Ivy Bridge CustoMac Pro Build
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10)

what do i want to say is that can't one can install 4gb Ivy Bridge CustoMac Budget Build ram instead of 16gb Ivy Bridge CustoMac Pro Build ram???

- - - Updated - - -

Questions

Q: What is your budget?
around 50k

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

Graphic Card: 1.EVGA GeForce GT 640 2048MB GDDR3 Dual DVI, mHDMI Graphics Cards 02G-P4-2643-KR(as per
tonymacx86 Blog for mac)

2. GIGABYTE HD Experience Series Powered by NVIDIA GeForece GTX 650 Ti GPU(will this work in mac under this config??)

GIGABYTE HD Experience Series Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti GPU GV-N65TOC-1GI(will this work in mac under this config??)

Back