Budget 0-20k Pc Cabinet Advice

Hei#4869

Patron
Recruit
I want to buy a Mid Tower PC Cabinet that supports M-ATX.

I have ANT ESPORTS ICE-100 available for 3k from Vedant. Is this any good?

Are there any alternatives that I can get?

- Budget: can go till 3.3k max
- Glass panel required : No
- Fans : At least 3 preferred

Can anyone help??

Get Deepcool Matrexx 40 3FS - 3.5 - 3.8k, bigger brand, can expect better finishing quality (i have not used this case). This supports mATX only though but has good CPU cooler clearance & GPU length support for a budget case.

If budget is really tight, that Ant one looks alright.

I want to buy a Mid Tower PC Cabinet that supports M-ATX.

I have ANT ESPORTS ICE-100 available for 3k from Vedant. Is this any good?

Are there any alternatives that I can get?

- Budget: can go till 3.3k max
- Glass panel required : No
- Fans : At least 3 preferred

Can anyone help??
you can go for this...using personally.. can easily get it after off at 3300 or even 3k sometimes

If given the choice between these three, which one to go with-
1. Antex NX291
2. Deepcool matrexx 40 3FS
3. Deepcool CC560 White with fans

If given the choice between these three, which one to go with-
1. Antex NX291
2. Deepcool matrexx 40 3FS
3. Deepcool CC560 White with fans
Decide on a size, ATX vs mATX. 2nd option is mATX which some will prefer as it is more compact.

Budget Antec & Ant esports cases are ok if you are looking to save money. But something like Deepcool is considered better than those for build quality, QC, etc. Do compare features of the cabinets carefully, including fan types, I doubt those cases have PWM fans at this price, but do check.

Decide on a size, ATX vs mATX. 2nd option is mATX which some will prefer as it is more compact.

Budget Antec & Ant esports cases are ok if you are looking to save money. But something like Deepcool is considered better than those for build quality, QC, etc. Do compare features of the cabinets carefully, including fan types, I doubt those cases have PWM fans at this price, but do check.
Went with Deepcool Matrexx 40 3fs as opted for mATX

Went with Deepcool Matrexx 40 3fs as opted for mATX
You already got the cabinet so any comments on below review.

Not delivered yet. Will update here after it is here.
However, I think these foreigners have high standards in general due to the plethora of options available to them, unlike us where the 3000-3500 range Cabinet market is almost barren.
He is viewing it as a 65$ cabinet whereas I got it for 35$, so I'll keep that in mind while reviewing it.

It is cheaper than $50 here with direct conversion & much lower than a realistic conversion of $1 = ₹100. To some extent some build issues are expected & fixed fans are expected as well, heck some 5k cases have non-PWM fans. I mean most cases we have at 3.5k are Antec or Ant esports ones, barely any big name cases with pre-installed enough fans. So there will always be some compromise.

I don't own that case but know someone who bought it on my recommendation, he had no complaints. Matrexx 30 has a weird fixed HDD cage that blocks side SATA ports on certain mobos.

Not delivered yet. Will update here after it is here.
However, I think these foreigners have high standards in general due to the plethora of options available to them, unlike us where the 3000-3500 range Cabinet market is almost barren.
He is viewing it as a 65$ cabinet whereas I got it for 35$, so I'll keep that in mind while reviewing it.
Two main cons I got from that review were, pre-installed fans are not pwm so if you decide to replace them with pwm then add at least around 2k & the pcie slots cover are breakaway not reusable. If getting a cabinet for similar/bit more with pwm fans & reusable pcie slot covers then it is a no brainer to spend that extra bit of money.

Two main cons I got from that review were, pre-installed fans are not pwm so if you decide to replace them with pwm then add at least around 2k & the pcie slots cover are breakaway not reusable. If getting a cabinet for similar/bit more with pwm fans & reusable pcie slot covers then it is a no brainer to spend that extra bit of money.
But thats the issue, you won't find any other cabinet which has the required features that you listed. Even if there are a few they will be lacking in other essential features. Its a trade-off, whichever way you see it.

Back