PC Case Fan Discussion

Corsair ML120 is back at 2k at amazon btw
Yes, I saw. I was thinking of ordering more but the price increased on Amazon. I wonder which stock will they ship to those who are buying at ₹2087 price (if anyone buys it at the current price) since the current stock has an MRP of 499.

Yesterday, they were available for 450 on MDComp but it shows OOS now.

Got the Corsair fan delivered to me today. Packaging and product look premium, as reported by others. Haven't installed it yet.

I'm wondering if anyone here has more outflow fans than inflow fans, how's the dust build up in the cabinet? So far I have same number of inflow and outflow fans and dust mostly only builds up on the dust filters near the inflow fan.

I'm wondering if anyone here has more outflow fans than inflow fans, how's the dust build up in the cabinet? So far I have same number of inflow and outflow fans and dust mostly only builds up on the dust filters near the inflow fan.
I have two intake and one exhaust fans, most of the dust buildup is on the intake dust filters, although there is a very thin uniform layer of dust on everything inside the cabinet.

ML140 pro is too loud for me. I have a set of 5 of these and the noise was annoying. I got rid of them and replaced them with arctic P14 and noctua nf14 on the rad. Resulted in a much quieter system.

Dust can only be measured relative to time, any fan setup will create dust build up it's just a matter of in what time and how much.

One exhaust fan at slow speed provides the least dust accumulation inside cabinet. It will suck fresh air from all the vents/holes that exists.

Once you start adding intake fans, dust build up speeds up dramatically. This is the reason you don't see any intake fans on macbooks or general laptops, they usually have 1/2 fan configured to be outflow fan which also happens to pull fresh air in. It also provides most control over dust, ramps up only when necessary.

Last edited:
I currently have 2 'sickleflow' fans from cooler master and they are really good with airflow. Earlier the price was lesser, and I didn't bother to buy many, as Arctic P12 felt better as per many comparisons I've seen. Now P12 is gone and sickleflow is costlier compared to the past prices.
What other good fans do we have in this budget?

Back