PC Peripherals PC for 50K

Purpose ~ Gaming basically.. (For a cousin bro)

Budget ~ 50k approx.

LCD Preference ~ 22" LCD.

Overclocking ~ Yes (Do include a decent heatsink in the config you're about to provide)

Let me know what you guys think. (On urgent basis please :) )

Looking to go with the i5 setup.

I'll buy everything except the RAMs from Nehru Place, Delhi. (RAMs through kmd most probably or here itself incase if I get em cheap)

Thanks

PS~ What I have in mind is this, but I don't know the exact prices. So if anyone is sure about the prices please post, will help.

CPU~ i5 750

CPU Cooler~ KINDLY SUGGEST

Mobo~ Gigabyte GA-P55-UD5

PSU~ Corsair HX650W / HX620W

GPU~ KINDLY SUGGEST

LCD~ Samsung P2350 23"

Case~ Cooler Master 690 PURE

RAM~ Patriot Viper II 'Sector 5 Series' 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz (PVV34G1333LLK)

HDD~ Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200.12

Optical Drive~ KINDLY SUGGEST

Keyboard~ Razer Arctosa

Mouse~ NOT NEEDED

Mouse Surface~ Steel Series QcK Heavy

Speakers~ OPTIONAL

I'm confused, either ask him to wait for the DX11 GPU or to go with something now itself. Because I'm not sure if the new GPU's will be similar to the current price range or not. Recently saw the HD58XX results and they were quite outstanding, so it may be a wise decision to wait. Also I require help with the RAMs.

i suggest that u should wait for upcoming graphics cards from ATI to fill it as a valuable purchase (u need to reconsider ur budget) or buy HD 4870 or GTX 260 (9 to 10.5k) or Palit GTS 250@ 7.5K, IMO ur budget is not enough for ur desired config decide it first before buying & CPU cooler go with CM, optical drive LG or Samsung Multi DVD RW @ max 1.5k.

Back