Budget 51-70k PC for Graphics Designing BUDGET - 50k to 60K

rikhav

Disciple
Hi All
I am not following the template as I feel I will be more comfortable writhing this way.
My current Pc has a Intel Core2Duo 3.2 ghz CPU with Intel 965 chipset board. Main use of PC is for Corel Draw and Photoshop and occasional HD movie watching. No games are played and no over clocking needed. I want a PC which can be as stable and fast as possible. Want excellent cooling characteristics from chasis as PC is on 24/7. Need a BD writer as have to backup atleast 50 GB of data a month
So accordingly can you guys suggest me a rig for around 50 to 60k excluding monitor, HDD, keyboard, mouse. I will be buying it from Mumbai.

Few queries I had are as follows
Do I need to go for more RAM (16 GB) as I sometimes work on files which are around 200 to 300 MB in size
Is a basic graphic card enough for working on Corel Draw and Photoshop or a better card can improve the performance and colours when working on the above 2 softwares
Is the stock CPU cooler enough or I need to invest in a after market cooler. I am OK with the CPU fan making more noise
Thanks again
Hi All
I am not following the template as I feel I will be more comfortable writhing this way.
My current Pc has a Intel Core2Duo 3.2 ghz CPU with Intel 965 chipset board. Main use of PC is for Corel Draw and Photoshop and occasional HD movie watching. No games are played and no over clocking needed. I want a PC which can be as stable and fast as possible. Want excellent cooling characteristics from chasis as PC is on 24/7. Need a BD writer as have to backup atleast 50 GB of data a month
So accordingly can you guys suggest me a rig for around 50 to 60k excluding monitor, HDD, keyboard, mouse. I will be buying it from Mumbai.

Few queries I had are as follows
Do I need to go for more RAM (16 GB) as I sometimes work on files which are around 200 to 300 MB in size
Is a basic graphic card enough for working on Corel Draw and Photoshop or a better card can improve the performance and colours when working on the above 2 softwares
Is the stock CPU cooler enough or I need to invest in a after market cooler. I am OK with the CPU fan making more noise
Thanks again

Back