PC Games with good multiplayer servers in India

I've been a mad Counter Strike fan since 5 years, and now I'm finally bored xD. I'm looking for other PC Games which have a good online multiplayer presence in India, because latency to servers in the US/Europe is mostly miserable.

Good ridance . .CS sux :p

You options :

1. CS Source - SG/India Servers

2. Team Fortress 2 - Sg/Indian Servers

3. COD 4/MW2 - Some indian Servers UP i think

4. LEFT4DEAD2 - Ind/SG servers

@ op -Dude You gotta understand that many ppl that I know are still crazy abt Counter Strike and it really frustrates me.

I really recommend Team Fortress 2 coz I just like to kill enemies in various ways

cyanide911 said:
I've been a mad Counter Strike fan since 5 years, and now I'm finally bored xD. I'm looking for other PC Games which have a good online multiplayer presence in India, because latency to servers in the US/Europe is mostly miserable.

You have no options for multiplier in india, indians are only interested in playing Camper-Strike, there are some indian servers for TF2,COD4 etc but people rarely plays in those.

I used to play ut2004 & UT3 in VR-Zone servers in singapore with ping 120ms,but it went down , u can try TF2 & COD4 at singapore servers, will get 150ms ping on those, another option is "Urban Terror" i get 170ms ping on japan urban terror server.

Recently me too started playing Camper-Strike Source becoz If you cant beat them join them:D:D

! 0 t A said:
Good ridance . .CS sux :p

You options :
3. COD 4/MW2 - Some indian Servers UP i think

MW2 doesn't use dedicated servers. It has the lamest lobby system where one of the players has to host. Usually get a ping in two yellow bars, sometimes three green bars (best is 4 green bars).Plus, IWNET has been completely screwed and now there are tons of hackers.
Suggest everyone to stay away from MW2 (if you're looking for multiplayer)

TF2, TF2 and TF2 :).
There are a couple Indian servers, but they are always empty. Though that isn't a big deal as the Singapore servers are more than good enough and have decent ping times.

Back