bitpal

Disciple
Hi all
i have assembled myself a PC not more than 4 months ago with following specs

CPU---------Q 6600 (default 2.4 GHz)
Mobo--------Asus P5k C
RAM---------Corsair 2x2 Gb XM2
PSU---------TAGAN 500 Watts

The problem i m facing is that IT HANGS ANYTIME WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC REASON. its not even so that it hangs when overloaded or has been overheated or large file trandfer from any storage media to PC.Cooling is also Fantastic coz i've got Cooler Master CM 690 cabinet.Operating System is also fine Hard Disk space is lots.

Just can't figure out what the helll is the reason of such a nice sytem getting hang.

Note:---Mostly it hangs when just turned on and loading of Windoes and Start-up softwares has just completed / or the same way when it comes out of Hibernation.

i told u naa HDD is in nice condition and tell me about Mem TESTS what should i do to stress mem? And temps also are very normal.

bitpal said:
Hi all

i have assembled myself a PC not more than 4 months ago with following specs

CPU---------Q 6600 (default 2.4 GHz)

Mobo--------Asus P5k C

RAM---------Corsair 2x2 Gb XM2

PSU---------TAGAN 500 Watts

The problem i m facing is that IT HANGS ANYTIME WITHOUT ANY SPECIFIC REASON. its not even so that it hangs when overloaded or has been overheated or large file trandfer from any storage media to PC.Cooling is also Fantastic coz i've got Cooler Master CM 690 cabinet.Operating System is also fine Hard Disk space is lots.

Just can't figure out what the helll is the reason of such a nice sytem getting hang.

Note:---Mostly it hangs when just turned on and loading of Windoes and Start-up softwares has just completed / or the same way when it comes out of Hibernation.

May be useful :

Many time i found RAM Compatable problem with Asus P5W DH Deluxe Motherboard with Higher End Corsiar, Potrait, G Skill, OCZ 800FSBs. Just Removing and reinstalling it works fine for Few Days.

i guess ur hardware is perfect, no problems in that...

Format ur Windows, Update to Latest Bios, Give 2.1V to the RAM..

First i will try increasing the RAMs voltage if that alone does not do anything good then i'll format XP (coz format is not a headache but reinstalling those hundreds of softwares is)

roadrippersid said:
12v1 20a

+12v2 20a

+3.3v 24a

+5v 24a

+5vsb 3a

-12v 0.8a

This is rit ??? so u hav nice amps ...so np wit the some other prob check rams...

Tagan 500W 2 Force II PSU - Aria Technology

Sorry ROAD i can't get the Amps status i can only see the Info in Volts

tell me how to see the statistics in amps(i m using Everest ultimate edition)

And my SMPS is not the one thats in ur link

mine is--TAGAN TG500-BZ 500W FV GW 3 LATA WYSYÃ…ÂKA GRATIS (467096190) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Back