PC not booting, Motherboard Showing Blue Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

laraibsidd

Disciple
So i after waking up i turned on my pc. The pc turned on but the display on the monitor was not coming on so i shut down the cpu by holding the power button. The next time i turned on the pc the blue light is on but pc isn't booting. The fans are not starting or anything just the light is on. I changed the motherboard battery too. [Pictures]( ) Specs : * i5 4690k * 32gb Corsair Vengance (8*4) 2400mhz * Msi z97 pro gaming mobo * Powercolor r9 280x * Coolermaster HAF XB Evo Lanbox Case * Coolermaster Masterliquid 120mm AIO * 120gb skhynix m.2 ssd * 500gb hdd 7200rpm * 750w Gold+ Fully modular psu (silverstone)

So i after waking up i turned on my pc. The pc turned on but the display on the monitor was not coming on so i shut down the cpu by holding the power button. The next time i turned on the pc the blue light is on but pc isn't booting. The fans are not starting or anything just the light is on. I changed the motherboard battery too. [Pictures]( ) Specs : * i5 4690k * 32gb Corsair Vengance (8*4 2400mhz * Msi z97 pro gaming mobo * Powercolor r9 280x * Coolermaster HAF XB Evo Lanbox Case * Coolermaster Masterliquid 120mm AIO * 120gb skhynix m.2 ssd * 500gb hdd 7200rpm * 750w Gold+ Fully modular psu (silverstone)
try clearing cmos and reinstalling ram and check your motherboard manual for what that light represents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back