CPU/Mobo PC not booting up.

Hi Guys,

I was Playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on my Desktop & suddenly the screen froze. I powered it down to restart it again. It is able to powerup but now it is not showing any POST on the screen.

My Specs
ASUS H67-V
Sapphire HD4670 1GB DDR3
4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Corsair Value Series Memory

I also tried starting the system without the DVD Drive, HDD & Card. The issue is I am unable to find out whether my board has gone kaput or my Memory.

Any help/inputs will be appreciated.

Regards,

Whew! Finally I gave my mobo today to Digicomp. Rashi & Digicomp both are supposed to be crucified for their support.

It took me three hours & that guy ended up saying that one of my Pins got Bent(Due of our suburban Trains Crowd). I gave him a piece of my mind & told him to get it started.

He said that the same model is not currently available. He also told me to go to Digicomp to get the pins straightened up & he also mentioned that they will do the Testing based on my approval.

Took it to Digicomp & the security guard told me that Rashi is (Swears) & he mentioned that Digicomp does not do that.

Came back to rashi & told them to test it in front of me. The Person who told me to go to Digicomp Spoke to Digicomp & to one of the ASUS guys.

Finally after 3 hrs Digicomp accepted the Board & told me to get back on Monday regarding the status of the Board.

Back