CPU/Mobo PC Not Turning On

I was playing Witcher 3 on my brand new computer. And my pc heated around 100 C (CPU) then it shutdown. After 15 min i turn on the pc. This time after 5 min of playing my game. My pc shut off onve again. And after that my pc is not turning on. And there is no light in my motherboard which is asus maximus vii hero... And my cpu is 4790k....

So i open my power supply (seasonic x series 750w) from cabinet and try to sort the 4th pin with 5th pin to see whether fan is spinning but it is not spinning...

Can you guys tell me what problem exactly happen?

Your PC seems to have some very bad ventilation, or something is off with your CPU cooling. Fastest way to find out something is wrong with the PSU (which is somehow highly unlikely in this case) is to swap it out with another. Try resetting the cmos to see if that helps

can you post a picture of your case? it's most likely a ventilation problem.
i hope the cpu isn't overclocked. doing that on the stock cooler is not a good idea.

there's a chance it may be that the heatsink is not making adequate contact.
this can be a problem with stock intel coolers as they use push-pins to lock the cooler in place. check the back of the motherboard to see if all 4 pins are through. you should see a white split pin with a small black pin protruding from it's centre. if the little black pin is not visible then it isn't latched in place and you'll need to push it in from the other side. if all of that seemed to confusing to follow then googling some images should help.

Also, you can test your psu by unplugging everything except a case fan and see if that spins when powered on.

Back