ODD L.G./Samung/ Sony OEM SATA DVD-Writer 900

Speakers Creative SBS SBS A35 - 2.0 400

Total 16000

This would make a decent basic purpose rig for 16k

Asus M4A78LT-M LE 2750

Dell IN 1920 18.5" 5600

Iball brilliance with psu 1500

Not less than Logitech K+M set 700

Speakers: darky let the buyer decide which speakers matches his taste as the mentioned speakers will not produce good sound

Rest of things suggested above

Darky we should make rule that everyone who start a thread for pc config should follow Template TO GET A REPLY.

vip said:
Asus M4A78LT-M LE 2750

Dell IN 1920 18.5" 5600

Iball brilliance with psu 1500

Not less than Logitech K+M set 700

Speakers: darky let the buyer decide which speakers matches his taste as the mentioned speakers will not produce good sound

Rest of things suggested above

Darky we should make rule that everyone who start a thread for pc config should follow Template TO GET A REPLY.
Template is just a guideline IMO. If the user puts up a thread with sufficient details then that would suffice. In this case there is nothing much he can do with a 16k rig other than basic needs that he has mentioned.

Reg. speakers this is the best on can fit in his budget w/o skimping on other parts.

@OP: If budget is slightly flexible go for the changes that VIP has mentioned but then it will push costs to ~17.5k.

The reason for Template using is that it clears everything about what a person want........

u know that what sound these speakers gona make so dont recommend them...

vip said:
The reason for Template using is that it clears everything about what a person want........

u know that what sound these speakers gona make so dont recommend them...
Some speakers instead of no speakers :p Is there any other better sounding ones in a Rs.400 budget? Else he can go for a budget headphones in the price range if only one person will be watching a movie in the PC at an instance.

yeah reg. the template it does make it clear. But then we can't force it. If i find a thread with insufficient details then i put up follow template link. If no update from OPs side then i ignore such thread. Thats the max one can do i guess.

Back