PC Peripherals PC Speaker

Refurbished ?
Will it be good idea ?
Refurbished is often hit or miss, since you are usually unaware of the exact condition of the product. But if you could get them to reveal the condition and the reason why it is being sold refurbished, your odds are better. For instance, a slightly scratched faceplate is far better than a broken/misbehaving display, especially if a hefty discount is involved. Ultimately, you alone can decide if this is a good idea.

Refurbished is often hit or miss, since you are usually unaware of the exact condition of the product. But if you could get them to reveal the condition and the reason why it is being sold refurbished, your odds are better. For instance, a slightly scratched faceplate is far better than a broken/misbehaving display, especially if a hefty discount is involved. Ultimately, you alone can decide if this is a good idea.
Amazon is use less. They reply and tell me to contact directly to Obage instead through Amazon.

That's too high for me. Showing near price 10k.

Thanks but 6K not possible for me right now.

Could be good idea. How much Price I can expect in upcoming sale ? i don't have any special CC to get 10% off.
What if I look for bigger speakers(2.0 or 2.1 with Subwoofer) then what options I will have ?
Speakers prices have gone through the roof.,glad I purchased my Edifier earlier these cost a bomb right now. Great speakers make your gaming experience amazing.

No only Speakers. All PC parts. GPU price more than double now. Bad luck...
I have question regarding Omage.
I'm seeing only RC connector. how I will connect with my PC ?
We need 3.5mm connector.
Now when I tried to watch reviews on youtube i saw a lots of lose connectivity with Aux

Last edited:
I already contacted Obage through their website a day ago.
No response yet...
Totally disappointing.
Still no response from Obage.
Amazon selling DT 21 and HT 303 @3635 only for Prime Members. Also I don't have any card to get additional 10% off.
I don't even know if those have 3.5mm connectivity for PC.
I wanted to get any between HT 303 or DT 21 or MT 600 which is best for my requirements.

Last edited:
Back