PC Peripherals PC Speaker

If possible to extend budget have a look at the JBL 104 BT during the upcoming flipkart sale, have gathered really good reviews.
That's too high for me. Showing near price 10k.
If you can extend your budget a little, get obage speakers value for money products.
Thanks but 6K not possible for me right now.
Creative Pebble in the upcoming sales
Could be good idea. How much Price I can expect in upcoming sale ? i don't have any special CC to get 10% off.
What if I look for bigger speakers(2.0 or 2.1 with Subwoofer) then what options I will have ?

That's too high for me. Showing near price 10k.

Thanks but 6K not possible for me right now.

Could be good idea. How much Price I can expect in upcoming sale ? i don't have any special CC to get 10% off.
What if I look for bigger speakers(2.0 or 2.1 with Subwoofer) then what options I will have ?
Thats why suggested to wait for the Flipkart sale , it comes for 4500 on sale almost everytime.

Obage has speakers available in the 3-4k range also. Check 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th and 12th results:
Namely "SB 001," "HT 303," "MT 600," "MT-525X," "DT 21" etc.
Amazon showing good review. There is cheapest 3k Sound bar. No sure suitable for PC or not.
On upcoming sale any chance of getting 20% off on current price ?
When this sale coming ?
Diwali ?
So if I can extent my Budget to Max 3000 then Which One i will get at next upcoming sale ?
I mean which should i chose @3K budget ?
Is Obage available at offline market too ?
Buying heavy items from online can be risky ?
May damage while shipping ?
Courier never allowed to check item inside box and from outside we can't judge every things either.

Last edited:
Amazon showing good review. There is cheapest 3k Sound bar. No sure suitable for PC or not.
On upcoming sale any chance of getting 20% off on current price ?
When this sale coming ?
Diwali ?
So if I can extent my Budget to Max 3000 then Which One i will get at next upcoming sale ?
I mean which should i chose @3K budget ?
Is Obage available at offline market too ?
Courier never allowed to check item inside box and from outside we can't judge every things either.
Buddy FK/Amazon will replace the item if anything such happens, just keep a video proof right from unpacking to be on the safer side. Amazon is usually better in getting things replaced without much issues, I have ordered AVR from Amazon in past and returned due to unsatisfactory performance without any challenges , post Covid though returns have been made more stricter however replacements still happen easily.

People have bought stuff like TV and washing machine online without a problem, speakers shouldn't be an issue. You should be fine, but always good to record the unboxing of the product just in case.
When this sale coming ?
Both Amazon and FK "sale days" start from 3rd Oct

... Is Obage available at offline market too ?
May damage while shipping ? ...
Happen to own both the JBL 104 BT and the Obage HT-144. Should you decide to extend your budget a bit, you probably won't go wrong with either, at this price. As mentioned already, the JBL often goes for under 5k, and I bought the HT-144 for just over 5.5k during a recent "sale".

Consider that neither of these are very loud, if this is important to you. JBL sounds (and looks) quite refined, but they are what they are - near field monitors more suited for desktop use. The Obage is a bit old-school, but if you want something flexible enough to use both on your PC and for your TV, this is what I would pick.

If buying Obage, try to get in touch with them on Amazon first. They are usually quite helpful and responsive. In my case, they actually recommended that I buy a cheaper model (over a more expensive one that they sell themselves) to suit my room arrangement. Their packaging was surprisingly good too - anyhow, Amazon/FK has you covered here (again, as already suggested).

The base Pebble 2 usually retails for around 2k. The Pebble Plus adds a sub and goes for 3.5k. Edifier is another option but again small speakers. Do check reviews for the lower end Edifier models.
Anything bigger and you need to extend your budget. I have the JBL 104s from the sale last year and they are the best bang for your buck when on offer. I think there were couple being sold in the Markets section.

Obage have different setup.

Soundbase
Single Tower
Dual Tower
Also 2 Small Speakers with a huge Woofer

So what for what purpose ?
Right now I can spend 3K max.
I can't afford HT 144 currently or JBL.
If I have to the I have to buy a Rs.500 Speakers for now then after saving more I will come back in 2022.

I haven't used Obage speakers so I can't comment on them.

If your budget is strictly below 3k then have a look at F&D and lower end Edifier speakers as well. I would still urge you to spend a little extra and bag the JBL 104's if they are at a discount in the upcoming Flipkart sales.

If I buy this October then 3K budget is final. Only option Obage. But can't decide which one. i mostly prefer to listen music.
If I wait and buy in 2022 then I will have budget of 5K. Then i have to chose between JBL 104 and Obage HT 144.
Ca
that was 4999 but a very decent system for the price.
Can you give me link of the exact model ? Too many speakers. Can find the right link.
Obage has speakers available in the 3-4k range also. Check 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th, 9th and 12th results:
Namely "SB 001," "HT 303," "MT 600," "MT-525X," "DT 21" etc.
I currently have no budget to go for HT 144. Don't know if 35W is enough or not
Which one should I choose then ?
HT 303 or MT 600 or DT 21 ?

Last edited:
I currently have no budget to go for HT 144. Don't know if 35W is enough or not
Which one should I choose then ?
HT 303 or MT 600 or DT 21 ?
If you do decide to look into Obage, I really suggest that you get in touch with them on Amazon. They are usually quick to respond and (IMHO) forthright with their recommendations. I believe they also sell refurbished models on their website - you may end up scoring something if you talk to them.

If you do decide to look into Obage, I really suggest that you get in touch with them on Amazon. They are usually quick to respond and (IMHO) forthright with their recommendations. I believe they also sell refurbished models on their website - you may end up scoring something if you talk to them.
Refurbished ?
Will it be good idea ?

Back