PC Peripherals PC Speakers 2.0 / 2.1

For an excellent 2.1 I would suggest the Logitech Z623/625. It's THX Certified and just no words on the audio quality. This has been around for a quite a while but still awesome in performance.

Swans M10 looks the best fit in my budget, now waiting for the Amazon sale. Unless Edifier comes up with some last minute deal in the sale.
They have released a newer model with Bluetooth and other inputs, Swans M10 Plus, but I couldn't find anyone selling it in India.

Swans M10 is good. They don't need an Amp to drive , sound good and I used one for ~5 years with my TV actually.
No complex electronics as such so should last some time

Note : the input from your system will fed into the sub and speakers are connected to the sub

The sales are here, and can't see any sale on the Swans M10. While the edifier 1280Ts is available for 8k with 10% off. So now again in doubt

The sales are here, and can't see any sale on the Swans M10. While the edifier 1280Ts is available for 8k with 10% off. So now again in doubt
I have the M10 added in my cart now. 10% discount with sbi card.
Edit: Ordered it as it's never gone on sale

Last edited:
I mean other than bank discount, bank discount is there on either. Will probably wait a bit - sales will last till diwali, lets see :)

I mean other than bank discount, bank discount is there on either. Will probably wait a bit - sales will last till diwali, lets see :)
Good luck. Keepa data is showing a flat line since past few months. Pro audio home has their own site so discounts would be there i guess

Thats great. To be honest I am leaning more towards the Edifier 1280Ts right now but it is quite a bit more expensive. Anyways I have to wait for the next round of sales, don't have an SBI card.

Back