CPU/Mobo PC start-up error

bookoon

Disciple
Hi there

can anyone advice me regarding the below error. This is coming during start-up since yesterday. Once i press F2, normal boot is taking place. I didn't dare press F1 and check what happens.. :confused:.

PC Error Message.jpeg

If the time is resetting every time then you need to change CMOS battery as suggested by others. You can it at any electrical or watch shop.

But if your system is maintaining correct time then you need to flash the BIOS.

Thanks for your replies...

Funny thing is that the time was not getting reset.. and the problem vanished after two days.. no clue what happened.. Most probably the BIOS @lockhrt999
Or.. probably just a last ditch reminder from my PC to get an upgrade!!. :)

Funny thing is that the time was not getting reset.. and the problem vanished after two days.. no clue what happened.. Most probably the BIOS @lockhrt999
Time does get reset but it perhaps also immediately syncs from the internet on boot.

The time later syncs from the net, so a reset of the battery is definitely a CMOS battery issue. However, in the past, also had the issue when the seating of the battery was incorrect, even though battery was fine.
1 pc for 170 INR? Bruh....

Get 5 pc for 200 INR. I bought this for 110 INR a few months back.
Interestingly, Amazon does not take back batteries due to shipping concerns and issues a refund if you find an issue. In my case, I needed obscure smaller coin cells and I found the blister pack slightly open and got a refund, so there is that advantage of ordering from Amazon.

Back