PC stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop

My PC has started acting strange today.
Got a 320 gigs HDD from Joy Das last evening and it's the only thing newly added to my system.
Today in the evening, I went away for 10 minutes and when I cam back, the PC had restarted and only firefox was running at that time. It seemed a bit strange but as nothing was serious, I ignored it.
And now, I unzipped an old Unreal Engine project of mine which is about 13 gigs. As it was unzipped today, the shaders needed to be recompiled and so I turned off the screen and went away. After 20-30 minutes when I came back I got this error.
IMG20220307200041.jpg

I googled the error and tried removing USB devices and the new HDD as well but it is still stuck in a loop.
Tried resetting bios but still the loop.

--------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------
Got it working by removing and reinstalling RAM sticks. Don't know why all of a sudden it happened
Any idea what might be the issue?
I am about to remove the RAMs and see if it works. Will update in a bit

Last edited:
A similar issue happened to a friend of mine who's also in the r/IndianGaming discord - he had also just recently added a new hdd and started experiencing crashing issues similar to yours in an otherwise very stable PC, and in the end removing the hdd he had added solved the issue. I'd also suggest you remove the hdd - it could be interfering with the motherboard, causing crashes.

Back