PC version of Assassin's Creed 2 pushed back to 2010

evilvicky

Disciple
:(:(:(:(

dis is not fare y they r doing it only for pc gamers!!!!!!!!!

Come November 17th, we thought that we’ll either be playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Assassin’s Creed II but now we won’t have much of a choice in the matter. According to Ubisoft, the PC version of Assassin’s Creed II has been pushed back Q1 2010 with every other videogame on the planet.

:mad::mad:, citing additional development in order “to deliver the best quality game” as the reason. Immediately afterwards, the publisher updated the account with information about what it was eating and just how much they hate traffic.

The console versions of Assassin’s Creed II are still slated for a November 17 release.

:huh::huh::huh:

just very sad :(:(:(:( ......... they did the same to the assassin's creed .............

its because nvidia requested to ubisoft abt it bcz nvidia will going to launch its GTX300 series in q1 2010.. All the major companies are crap .. jus another example of ATI vs NVIDIA..

Which is good, PC Version will be better optimized and not a rush up port. It will also have any DLC for free and all bugs fixed by the time it comes out for PC

and If its against piracy, so be it

AC1 was a very good port with excellent PC controls

Its really ok, atleast we are getting a PC version not like Gears of war 2, which never released for PC because of some !@#$ Piracy concerns.

yeah this is good never the less, we should be happy that we're getting a pc release, now i and you'll know how many of us will be buying this AC2 so i can't say this was a bad move by ubisoft :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
November 10th, unless they screw this release up for the PC as well.

Well call of duty MW 2 will release on pc same day as consoles but assassin's creed 2 delay was a no surprise as same thing happnd with AC 1.

farcry said:
its because nvidia requested to ubisoft abt it bcz nvidia will going to launch its GTX300 series in q1 2010.. All the major companies are crap .. jus another example of ATI vs NVIDIA..

do you have any proof of that ludicrous accusation/assumption?

in any case, i don't care about this delay. i got assassins creed 1 on a steam weekend sale and i'm glad i didn't spend any more money on it. will do the same for this game.

well its sad really.... i mean PC gamers treated like bastard child of thiers.. hopeless i tell ya..wt good is a 5870 gonna do when theres no freaking games to test it on... all the major games which everyone was looking forward to have been pushed for 2010.. very sad.. very sad indeed.. oh btw are there any good games comming for PC this winter at all??

redscorpion_11 said:
well its sad really.... i mean PC gamers treated like bastard child of thiers.. hopeless i tell ya..wt good is a 5870 gonna do when theres no freaking games to test it on... all the major games which everyone was looking forward to have been pushed for 2010.. very sad.. very sad indeed.. oh btw are there any good games comming for PC this winter at all??

to be fair, it's only a handful of games that have had the pc version delayed. the others which have been delayed eg. bioshock 2 have had all their versions delayed.

as for good games coming up this winter, there's no shortage of them. off the top of my head, there is still borderlands, dragon age, l4d2, modern warfare 2, saboteur, ofp2, force unleashed and some smaller games like machinarium, lucidity to come. it's possible that not all will be to your taste, but it's not like there is nothing left to release this year.

Back