Peel 520 - convert IPOD Touch to IPHONE - is this thing really works?

vivacious_tg

Skilled
Hi all,
One of my friend is interested in buying this :

Peel 520 - an add on hardware which converts Ipod to iphone with limited functionality

Here is the link :

Yosion Apple Peel 520 turns your iPod Touch into an iPhone! - Peel520.net
The Peel 520 is available in ebay at around 4.8k.

Link :

eBay India: Apple Peel Turn iPod Touch to Apple iPhone 4 Cell Phone (item 110617625512 end time 08-Dec-2010 22:19:24 IST)
I want to know whether it really works :S or it is just a worthless chinese hardware:mad:.

Anyone used it before.
Please share your thoughts on it
TIA

Well it's available in china for about 1.8-2k indian rs.my friends friend had bought it from china.acc. To him it's pretty good and faced no problems since a month he bought it.will contact himand ask for more details and let u know and 4.8k is not worth acc. To me.

intacto said:
Well it's available in china for about 1.8-2k indian rs.my friends friend had bought it from china.acc. To him it's pretty good and faced no problems since a month he bought it.will contact himand ask for more details and let u know and 4.8k is not worth acc. To me.
Thanks for reply...
Please ask him if this works with any sim or supports only particular service providers.

one of my friends has bough this from Pandawill, and it's very handy and said that it's working perfectly fine. The advantage of this is that he can use his both iTouch and ipad both as phones.

Back