FS: Desktops Phenom II X2 550BE / 4GB OCZ Platinum DDR2 / Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkee

Gamer, Tweaker, and such.
Adept
For Sale !
  • Expected Price: CPU - Rs 3,000 SOLD; Motherboard - Rs 2,000 SOLD; RAM - Rs 2,000 SOLD
  • Time of Purchase: June-July 2010
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: CPU/Mobo - No, RAM - Yes
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded to Haswell.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never RMA'd
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No. I'm sure I have the bills somewhere, but don't know where they are. However, don't think they apply for warranty anyway.
  • Product Condition: Used but perfect condition. There's only plenty of dust.
  • Accessories Included: Original boxes for all of them, including manual and such where required, and original motherboard accessories, including sata cables, IDE cable and what not.
  • Product Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Included.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Notes :

This setup has served me well for the past few years. Since I preferred the longest running UPS time, I had undervolted the processor and ran the RAM at the tightest timings I could ( in the CPUZ screenshot ) with a very small voltage bump.

The CPU runs full speed at 1.184v stable while the RAM does 800mhz 5-5-5-15 with just a small voltage bump to 1.9v instead of the rated 2.1v. Temperatures have never actually gone over 55C ( that's when I started undervolting on the stock cooler ) and the processor has never been overclocked. I'm not sure if this particular processor can be unlocked or not. It was just supposed to be a low power PC for CSGO and other basic things. Also a big plus for me was the board, which I was using with my Sunbeam Airbox eSATA drive, which could give me very decent speeds with file transfers.

With this setup, I got more or less 10 minutes+ playing CSS with my monitor, router and modem on my Numeric 600VA UPS :O.

Either way, prices are slightly negotiable and you can get an TE member from close by to pick it up and ship it to you.

Edit - preference will also be given to those who want the whole set versus individual items.

20131010_105955.jpg CPUZ ss TEE.JPG 20131010_110014.jpg 20131010_110422.jpg 20131010_110117.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Interested in the mobo and RAM,Consider me first if you decide to ship.

If you do decide to ship,Please PM me the best price shipped to Bangalore.

Regards.

Well, if you can find a TE member or a friend from Delhi/Gurgaon to ship for you, then I can put it on hold.

Hi,

Buddy I don't have any friends there nor do I know any members who will do for it me ! So it has to be you :(.

Regards.

Well the guys near me don't ship computer parts. Also I'd have to get bubble wrap and such. And since I don't know where to get it here, that's why it's better to ask another TE member or a relative or a friend to pick it up. Sorry for making it a little inconvenient, but this is how it is.

hey up for cpu. dont even need the fan. so it will be smallish package. Let me know the final price.
Thanks

There are a few people in line. I'll ping you if there are changes to that line.

Hi,

Buddy I just checked and there's a issue with the details given by you !! The Mobo revision in the link is 3.3 which means the SouthBridge is 710 and GPU 4200,in the second pic that you have posted it says SB700 which means its a Rev 1.0 mobo with 3200 GPU !!

Can you please clarify ??

Regards.

Got the SB710. And it's the HD4200. Used to play CSS with that before I got my GT240. I'll attach pics in a couple of minutes.
20131012_122849_HDR.jpg 20131012_122904_HDR.jpg

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification ! but why does it say SB700 on the screen shot ?? besides that the rev on box is 1.o,As I have checked over the net the rev 1.0 has SB700 with 32oo.

That's why this whole confusion has come about !!

Regards.

I didn't bother to take a CPUZ ss with the motherboard info. So maybe Speccy had it wrong. My bad.

Also fixed the link in the first post. Hadn't seen the rev 3.3 in the first place.

PS. 785G never had HD3200 in the first place. The 780G does.

Bump.[DOUBLEPOST=1382160312][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump. Changed to shipped pricing, and added combo pricing.

Last edited:
Bump[DOUBLEPOST=1382637255][/DOUBLEPOST]Payment for motherboard is in process. CPU and RAM are still available.[DOUBLEPOST=1382674784][/DOUBLEPOST]Motherboard is sold. Payment received. Heading to the shippers now.

Last edited:
Bump for the CPU and RAM.[DOUBLEPOST=1382784229][/DOUBLEPOST]So far CPU and Motherboard sold.

Once all the items go and buyers have received the items and confirmed, I'll get the mods to close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back