CPU/Mobo Phenom II X6 1090T launches next week on April 27th

Anubis

Skilled
Phenom II X6 1090T launches next week on April 27th

amd.gif

AMD’s Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition at 3.2GHz as well as a few other six core CPus are set to launch on April 27th.

Since few countries already have them on sale, this is a process that you cannot stop at this point and with listed price of €279.99 for the top 3.2GHz SKU, AMD probably have a fighting chance against Intel’s top six cores.

We are not sure whether AMD can win the performance fight versus Intel’s Core i7 980X but some benchmarks should shortly answer this question.

AMD plans at least four different SKUs and some of them are expected to have a 95W TDP. The slowest clocked one runs at 2.6GHz whereas the top Black edition overclocker SKU works at 3.2GHz+ and comes with turbo overclocking that can get it at even higher speeds.

Fudzilla

Anubis said:
You bought it for more money . It should be 16.1k approx all inclusive

In Kolkata am the 1st 1 to get and only VEDANT have it, so 1000 bucks xtra is ok for such a awesome proccy :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

roy89 said:
Bought AMD Phenom II X6 1090 T @ 17000, its awesome. Now waiting for ASUS 890GX Rog Mobos.

DUde... for 10k, I think a 890FX Motherboard would be better.. btw have they launched yet>>>>

Why don't u wait and get 890FX???

comp@ddict said:
DUde... for 10k, I think a 890FX Motherboard would be better.. btw have they launched yet>>>>

Why don't u wait and get 890FX???

why would he buy 890FX? when 890GX is the latest with better oc and other feature for Thuban.......

thebanik said:
why would he buy 890FX? when 890GX is the latest with better oc and other feature for Thuban.......

Since FX chipsets are better if using discrete graphics and most importantly they
give better oc results compared to gx counterpats and are good if u go for a multi gpu set-up.

roy89 said:
Since FX chipsets are better if using discrete graphics and most importantly they

give better oc results compared to gx counterpats and are good if u go for a multi gpu set-up.

Sorry, I mixed the FX and GX chipsets, yes FX makes more sense ofcourse

thebanik said:

LOL

880G<890GX<890X<890FX

@ all, Phenom II X6 is shipping... even TPU reports...

but where are the reviews????

yup just w8 till mid night. its cuz of this NDA that sites havent put up any reviews.

@roy89 bro why dont u oc urs and run some benches?
atleast we will have an idea.

hellgate said:
yup just w8 till mid night. its cuz of this NDA that sites havent put up any reviews.

Yeah, I know official reviews cannot be put up till the NDA is lifted early morning, but what's stopping user reviews. :p I am interested in seeing if its worth upgrading to from my Q9550.

Lord Nemesis said:
Yeah, I know official reviews cannot be put up till the NDA is lifted early morning, but what's stopping user reviews. :p I am interested in seeing if its worth upgrading to from my Q9550.

what kind of benchmarks are you looking for, :p

Back