Monitors Philips AMVA/IPS monitors

chiron

Skilled
Saw a Philips 21.5" ips monitor listed on the primeabgb site a couple of weeks back for 8.3k (dvi/hdmi and 8 bit ips) and read a few reviews of the new ips monitors released by philips. Any idea how good these actually are as there seems to be no reviews on the 21.5" model which is the only one I can find in any of the online sites?

Philips monitors have only 1 year warranty compared to 3 yrs by other manufacturers. there was just one review on some german site. saw it on google.

^ I went to check prices of 22" monitors in Nehru Place today , all philips monitors had three years warranty , they even showed me the brochure which also mentioned three years warranty , this ips was not available

good to know. the philips website mentions warranty as 1 year for all electronic products except some expensive stuff like audio headphones. you can call primeabgb or call the philips helpline directly to know from where to get the ips monitor. they are quite helpful and call back the same day or next day. plus they will give for lesser price than the dealer. i got quote of 9k for the 22" ips model.

Back