Philips DVD Player within 4.5K

Hi Guys..

Sorry for creating a new thread for this topic that has been discussed a no. of times, but its kinda urgent..
Need to get a Philips 3020 replaced with obviously a better Philips DVD Player..

My sis was to get for herself, a DVD Player, for which I had recommended the same model as my tried & tested 5106K/97..But due to unavailability & lack of much knowledge in this department, coupled with the stupid *beep* sales rep's suggestion, she ended up getting this POS player..
Will be going this evening to get it replaced..

Pls lemme know what are the best options available within 4.5K (Has to be a Philips)..
I had narrowed down to DVP 3046/94, but googling for its review doesn't show much..A review states that its DivX compatibility is very poor..

Anyone who has used/using this model, pls suggest about how good/bad this model is..Any other suggestions, within the aforementioned budget, are most welcome..

TIA..

LG DS 9533 have all Features as you have with your 5106k with Same Hardware !

Only difference is don't expect Service as you get/have with Phillips, buy LG DVD Player from Dealer who is Reputed in your area about Customer Service (some time good Dealer make a difference lot).

I never believe LG but my Dealer assured me that LG DVD have very rare problem and same reply I got here on TE too. That's make me to Buy LG DVD Player DS9533 (ask for same model)

Stick said:
LG DS 9533 have all Features as you have with your 5106k with Same Hardware !

Only difference is don't expect Service as you get/have with Phillips, buy LG DVD Player from Dealer who is Reputed in your area about Customer Service (some time good Dealer make a difference lot).

I never believe LG but my Dealer assured me that LG DVD have very rare problem and same reply I got here on TE too. That's make me to Buy LG DVD Player DS9533 (ask for same model)

I agree, though the philips has a better build quality imo.

Thanx Stick but as i mentioned in my first post..it has to be a Philips..
Simple reason being: My sis got the 3020 from a Philips showroom, so it can only be replaced with another Philips model.. :S

Back