Phone for around 12000

Pawan Bisht

Disciple
Hi all,

I am planning to buy a phone for around INR 12000.
My prime requirements with the phone are:

1) 3G
2) Wifi
3) Slim, no more than 13mm
4) GPS
5) Good music playback, 3.5 mm headphone jack

Please suggest

sorry i didn't mentioned it on the start itself but i would try to avoid querty phones as they tend to be very wide. so e72 won't fit to that, though e52 does fits, any comments on e52 or galaxy3 and monte are the only good options i have

Avoid Monte becoz it has 262K Screen ..

i7500 Galaxy at 12.5 K is the best buys keeping Android n experimentation in mind.

Good video experience overall.

E52 is prolly the best Symbian you can buy .. but still a Symbian in a world of Smart OSes :)

Hi all,

I searched your suggestion i found that samsung galaxy 3, i7500, i5700 all have nearly the same specs. i7500 has android 1.6 and there is no patch for it to upgrade it to 2.1 till date.

Also i came across xperia x8 which has similar specification a bit costly and thick@15mm but looks good (they say its not released but flipkart says it available at 139000). c3 is good but its symbian as was e52.

Android or symbain? if one of them then which phone?

unable to figure out which way to go. Please advice.

Pawan Bisht said:
Hi all,
I searched your suggestion i found that samsung galaxy 3, i7500, i5700 all have nearly the same specs. i7500 has android 1.6 and there is no patch for it to upgrade it to 2.1 till date.
Also i came across xperia x8 which has similar specification a bit costly and thick@15mm but looks good (they say its not released but flipkart says it available at 139000). c3 is good but its symbian as was e52.
Android or symbain? if one of them then which phone?

unable to figure out which way to go. Please advice.
Samsung Galaxy 3 is model I5801

Use Your Influence - Samsung I5800 - Touch Phone - Mobile Phone | SAMSUNG

Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3 - Full phone specifications

& it cost around 11,900 Rs. :ashamed:

Back