Phone for around 15k

I have a budget of 15k(a little up or down is ok). I would prefer a nokia phone with a min of 1 MP camera, Memory card,Bluetooth.,FM would be fine but not a must....And wud u plz indicate the price of the phone in Mumbai....

6230i is the best choice if u are considering Nokia...its got a good 1.3MP camera and a very good Mp3 player....3230 is good..but the Mp3 player is mono..

Guys ...did nt feel the need to start a new thread as the topic suits the purpose...

Hows the Nokia 6255...if one is spending 15k....
or ny othr phone in the 15k range with FM nd Camera ...

My frnds budget was 10 -11k ....nd was gonna go for eithr k700i , e398 , or 7260....

but i saw this ad bout 6255 ystrday....

Yeah, and stay away from the lower-end models of the 6 series (6610i, 6225, 6220).

Get the 6630 if possible, freind bought it for 16k, ROCKS ! Amazing phone. Get it if you can, you'll never regret later...

k thnks bout the CDMa info...kindda read it just after i posted tht.....
@Anish...wht bout a phone in the 10k range....

which wud be the best phone in tht...

thinkin of the k700i....only prob it has is limited mem...or r thr ny othr probs too

Last edited by a moderator:
in the 10kk range...u can get K700i...amazing phone...Nokia 6230 and the motorola E398..the latter being liked and used by many in this forum

K750i is also great ! Infact its better than the 6630, but I recommend Nokia over SE only because of higher resale value.

@ Rocky - For 10k I think you will get the 6600. Best bet for now, though if you can stretch to 12 or 13k, then you might be able to get yourself a 7610 or 6670 (both are almost identical, different key layout).

Edit : Thanks Icefusion for mentioning the 6230, I forgot about it ;)
Good phone, but a lot of people prefer the 6600 over it cause of its larger screen. Though the 6230 has a faster proccy...

Rocky I think you should stretch your budget and get a 7610, looks awesome, 1MP 4x Digital Zoom Camera, and all the frills available...

well i didnt want to get a cal, a frnd did

nd wanted FM nd camera
so 6600 nd 6670 went out thn n thr...had suggesteh him e398 nd k700i....just got it...

nd she loves it, u knw the camera frames nd stuff in tht, she just loved tht :rofl:

Yup Niice cam....was seeing the 7260's cam nd this one nd thr was ALOt of diff..the 700i really stands ou for the camera....

Btw nythng special to add to this phone or smethng to do with thisphone tht shud b done ;)

anishcool said:
@ Rocky - For 10k I think you will get the 6600. Best bet for now, though if you can stretch to 12 or 13k, then you might be able to get yourself a 7610 or 6670 (both are almost identical, different key layout).

dude r u sure abt the prices u mentioned...cause.
6600 is for arnd 11.5k ....and 7610\6670 are above 14k right now

Well Ice, I am sure about the prices I mentioned cause my best freind owns the shop :D

But I am not talking about white market stuff, cause your better off with one model lower at the same price when you buy from there.

Hope you got my point ;)

Back