Less than 10K Phone for my shutterbug sister.

Sorry for not using the template to post this as I am traveling for the next two days and have got only the iPad at my disposal. These are the four phones I have to choose from http://www.flipkart.com/mobile/comp...39PGWFVQHQE,MOBE56FTBEVG9MKS,MOBE3HYEBFRKHRGG and as the title suggests my sister loves taking pictures. I could gift her an iPhone but she is infamous for losing her phone every six months. Guess that's her ploy to get me to buy her a new phone every now and then. :p

So her usage pattern is quite light-duty: photos, selfies, facebook, twitter, instagram, whatsapp and browsing. Which one should I go for? Please let me know ASAP as I have to gift this to her by Thursday.

I could gift her an iPhone but she is infamous for losing her phone every six months. Guess that's her ploy to get me to buy her a new phone every now and then. :p

So her usage pattern is quite light-duty: photos, selfies, facebook, twitter, instagram, whatsapp and browsing. Which one should I go for? Please let me know ASAP as I have to gift this to her by Thursday.
Lumia 635 if you can find it ?

lumia camera software as seen on higher end lumias of course the sensor isn't the same but it has the best manual controls for the price.

zenfone zoom is also another option but maybe more expensive. honor holly i'm not too impressed with image quality.

Gsmarena was enthusiastic about Redmi 2's still photo quality.

As an aside (and out of the topic), if you ever think of buying her an iPhone purely because she is into photography, I would suggest getting something like a Nikon D5100 and then a phone that does other things well. Something like Moto G with its vanilla android (which incidentally takes pretty good pics) can be had for around 10k if you watch Flipkart closer. Something I did when I was in the same situation.

Back