phone help..help me and i shall

becks

Disciple
hey guys okay i ve got a sony ericsson w810i and i took the battery out jus to change my sim and when i out it back on its not working.All i get is a white screen turning off and on thats all.When i put it on charge it does the same thing! Could u please help me out i really need to fix my fone or maybe suggest some other site like a phones site or sumthing.

Please help me out!
Thank you.

i shall make u a great sig if u help me out and trust me i will.

Try removing your memory card and then turning the phone on. Happens a lot to me with my fake 1gig card :p

Else, your firmware is bust.

becks said:
hey guys okay i ve got a sony ericsson w810i and i took the battery out jus to change my sim and when i out it back on its not working.All i get is a white screen turning off and on thats all.When i put it on charge it does the same thing! Could u please help me out i really need to fix my fone or maybe suggest some other site like a phones site or sumthing.

Please help me out!
Thank you.

Don't worry.. be calm.. you firmware seems to be corrupted... just attach with your USB cable and update your firmware .... if all this things seems difficult for you.. Go to Nearest Service Center :hap2:

you don't need to return favours here..

people here are always willing to help !

and if you don't think you can successfully re-install the firmware,take to a SE Service centre as suggested above !

well thats nice if ppl are offering to help without taking anything, the fone is kinda old and we dont vhe service centre thingy so yeh...how do i update the firmware

WSOD happend when flashing goes wrong. happened countless times for me :lol:

Just download SEUS ( Sony Ericcson Update service ) and Follow the instructions. make sure you have a good battery, or borrow a good batt from a friend for a day. You'll need the data cable that came with the phone.

Just do what I said. Download SEUS.

CAUTION : Make sure you have the latest flash version installed :| Stupid SEUS has some flash playing at the start, if incorrect flash installed then it just wont start.

2. It will download the new firmware from the net, So make sure you have a net connection, usually takes 30 mins to download the firmware. it feels like the program has hung, but please dont panic.

yes its nothin but the problem of the firmware. i faced it many times with my nokia 3230. just get it updated from the sony service center. if the phone is in warranty they will do it for free otherwise you will have to pay around 500+ bucks.

Back