Budget 15-20K Phone needed urgently

nikhilpoddar

Disciple
Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: 15k - 20k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: TFT or OLED
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Expect micromax and its indian peers, everything will do.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet.
10. Any other requirements?
A: Open to grey market transactions
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: HTC One X, S3, Nexus 4

guys please help. need to urgently buy new phone. Does neone know where I can buy grey market new phones in Mumbai. Alpha at vileparle started only billed transactions.

Go with imported at&t lg optimus G,you will get new or mint one for below 20 k easily and it's really good device...avoid nexus 4 if you are not fan of Google stock UI..
Avoid any phone belong to dual core krait processor as they are outdated And will not get new android update...
So go with
New imported LG optimus G or
Used Indian note 2....

S3 if you can extend your budget. Nexus 4 if you are going to root and use it. One X if you want to game on it and get dont mind the battery life for moderate-heavy usage! :)
Out of all the three, the Nexus 4 is the best but you have to root it in order to see its actual potential. It will get updates the fastest and stock Android beats any skinned one!

lg nexus 4 is out of stock at HS18. The phone will be for my uncle and he is not into rooting and stuff. It will be for plain calling, emails & sometimes for listening songs. Don't neone know any grey market shops in mumbai for these phones ?? I m getting HTC One X for Rs. 20000 32 gb at ebay. Is this a good deal ??

Back