Budget Above 25K Phone to accommodate Xperia ZR & BB Curve

Doremon

Adept
I recently bought new ZR and happy about features, speed and overall function. This switch over from BB Curve using almost 3 years.

ZR is best phone indeed but I really missed BB Curve easy-speedy & user friendly interface with user. Sometime, I bit irritate with ZR interface to use different function.

To add above, I recently bought new connection hence now required Dual SIM phone with anticipating ZR features & BB Curve interface.

Budget no constraint for right instrument but I should not miss both - BB Curve as well ZR. I am not that much social media user except Whats up, FB Messenger, You Tube & Google apps.

Pl suggest. Thanks.

ok, I am a bit confused as to your requirements..
let me break it down for you...

BB Curve : You liked it for the fast and responsive interface.
How about the hardware keyboard? is that a requirement?
ZR: So you want features like facebook messenger and google maps,but find thionse ZR slow as in for doing basic telephony related jobs?
plus you want dual sim functionality...
ok, here are some options:

1) Htc E8 dual sim retails for around 34k.
2) Galaxy S5 Dual (Imported, no warranty) :again 35k
3)BB Classic : 32k (Single sim)

Hmm, let me try to make simple more..
ZR- Like: Speed, features, multimedia Dislike:- Typing, Interface, Front cam
BB Curve:- Like: Easy Interface, music, Qwerty Key board Dislike:- Speed, limited features, cam
Requirement:- Dual SIM with mostly message, Mail, Browsing, Wots up, FB, Music, Photo/Video

Your requirements does sound like Blackberry Classic matching to it except Dual SIM. But do note that it costs bomb at the moment for hardware its offering. Chipset offered is really dated one and price for this device must get a cut.

Back