Phone under 12k

abbY

Skilled
I am considering the 3250

though the W810i seems better i find the screen too small to my liking

is there any other option i can go for ???

i requirements are

music
large screen
2mp cam
FAST n RESPONSIVE PHONE
Budget 12k (MAX)

Deepak i dont think the w580 is out yet.. dunno :S

I'd say the w810i is the best in your budget. If you dont like that then the 5700.

surely not the 5700 feels very girlish to me

N70 ME.....

is it responsive, mt friend has a N72 non ME n its damn slow

i want a good responsive phone, that is the reason I am considering the 3250

Yeah the N70/N72 are slow or become slow for some reason... 3250 is FAT n i personally dont like fat phones :no:. What about Moto Ming?

the 5700 may not be to everybody's liking but its still better and faster than the n70me...at this point, buying an n70 doesnt make sense..its too slow and the battery backup is below average...if u find the 5700 girly, get the black one..atleast it looks much better than the red one..;) stay away from the n72 at all costs..;)

Private Ryan said:
the 5700 may not be to everybody's liking but its still better and faster than the n70me...at this point, buying an n70 doesnt make sense..its too slow and the battery backup is below average...if u find the 5700 girly, get the black one..atleast it looks much better than the red one..;) stay away from the n72 at all costs..;)

Agreed..

@Ankit, dunno abt the W580, saw a dummy phone at a mobile shop, since I wasnt interested in Sony didnt bother to ask the price.

Abhishek said:
is it responsive, mt friend has a N72 non ME n its damn slow

People dont use the Task Manager in da S60 fones the way its meant to be used !!!

Keep loads of apps runnin n da fone's bound to get slow !!!

Plus if da Theme is really heavy - da fone's gonna get slow !!!

[No need to tell - but me an all-time Symbian fan]

Back