phone wihin 7K

thanks for the suggestions guys. really appreciate. I want this for my wife. She like qwerty KB. Is there any other model with Wifi within this price range. for 3G I need to subscribe 3G service right? time being I will stick to 2G.

And what is s40 interface?

I think x2 is ruled out.

c3 seems to be not having qwerty keypad. but the key pad can be on screen since it got a touchpad?

how much c3 and c5 cost?

anandkrishnantc said:
thanks for the suggestions guys. really appreciate. I want this for my wife. She like qwerty KB. Is there any other model with Wifi within this price range. for 3G I need to subscribe 3G service right? time being I will stick to 2G.
And what is s40 interface?
S40 is the OS that Nokia use in their non-symbian mid range handsets. If u want Wi-fi then get the Nokia C3. It has qwery keypad and wifi.
Nokia C3 - Full phone specifications

Its available for as low as 5.7k from ebay.
eBay India: NEW NOKIA C3 WIFI+QWERTY+BROWSE +1YR NOKIA WARANTY (item 280590276708 end time 24-Nov-2010 08:00:00 IST)

try to source the Nokia x3-02 Touch and type.. It will be a real show off for that super sleek design..

It has 3G , WiFi, 5MP (not commendable)

In India its around 10K, get if from the Middle East its going at 7k.. all d best

Dont Go with Nokia X2, as it has bad name from users, mobile lags and hangs a lot in it and as for other country that mobile is good, but in India there is some Firmware buy in it..

get Nokia c3 or samsung wave 525 at Rs7800 ( multi touch, 5.1ch audio through headset )

Back