Budget 15-20K Phone with Good Battery life

umeshktangnu

Disciple

Questions:-

1. Budget?
A: INR 15k-20k

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: 4.7"-5.2" Already have an OPO so another 5.5" will be a hassle to handle.

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 3G, 4G

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No preference but should have a decent development support on XDA.

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A: Camera, mails and Facebook.Should be able to go through the day with moderate use

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual SIM but not important issue

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New.

9. Any other requirements?
A: Micro SD and NFC or Fingerprint scanner

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: One Plus X(too fragile ??) and Galaxy S5
Also have Moto X Play and Moto G4 Plus in mind but the screen size is little big.
Redmi Note 3 also looks a good buy.

Last edited:
Redmi Note 3 is a great buy but it is quite big for your requirements since you already own an OPO. I'd suggest its smaller version i.e. Redmi 3S. It has better battery life than almost all phones in the budget. Expect it to last 2-3 days with moderate usage.

How are the Lenovo P1 and P1m in real life usage? they have like 5 and 4Ah batteries !

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the Lenovo P1 and P1m in real life usage? they have like 5 and 4Ah batteries !
Lenovo P1 has a good battery life, almost 3 days with moderate usage.
But it lags a lot (pathetic performance) with 2gb RAM , Redmi Note 3 is much better option with 2 days battery life and 3gb RAM, which is cheaper too...

That's funny, i found miui lollipop to be pretty smooth on the redmi 2 prime 2gb, while the moto e 1gb was laggy as hell on lollipop. Must be lenovo's custom skin.

I don't think the OP would want a RN3 because he said he wants under 5.5" max 5.2". Redmi 3s/prime has a 4.1aH battery so that should be good in theory.

Back